Have you ever been side by side with someone who has Anxiety Disease?

TeamGSP

social anxiety like you are nervous freshman who doesnt want to be called on in class

of true anxiety where you are in a near constant state of impending doom?

anxiety of impending doom would be too basic because a lot of people get that and are afraid of death.  Not wanting the teacher to call on you in class is also not a good example.

There are so many examples i could tell you that account for 1 percent here and half percent there but a lot of them are really stupid and doesn't make any sense.  Here's a couple:

Anxiety Disorder person does not want significant other or relative to run errand with a car during the times that school is letting out because of the fear that the kids getting out will jump in front of the car for no reason and then end up getting run over accidentally.  What the fuck?  How can you possibility be worried about passing by the school like that for that stupid reason?  It's not like anybody involved is a crazy driver either.  It's an everyday life thing to take basic caution when children are present.  There are signs posted and we have eyes to see parents and their kids walking on the sidewalk.  Any normal adult already knows this without having to say anything.  

Anxiety Disorder person does not like to run errands or allow anyone to run errands if it's too hot or raining.  What the fuck?  You mean to tell me you are going to let weather dictate whether or not to go to something important?  I mean when it rains here in southern california, rain is not a big deal.  It might look bad because of the clouds and there's no sunshine but it hardly EVER rains hard or continuously here.  If it does rain hard, thunder, or lightning, it goes away after about 5 minutes or less.  Just ask anyone around southern california, there's no flooding when it rains.  At the same time it doesn't even get that hot here.  I mean the people on the news for example might show people suffering from heat stroke, it's not happening in los angeles.  Heat strokes might happen in inland empire, riverside county or the valley where it gets way hotter than los angeles, but we are not in those places.  Are there crazy drivers in los angeles that don't know how to drive in the rain?  Yes there are and that's why a good driver is going to be a defensive driver at all times because people like myself who are experienced will always be alert to other drivers mistakes so that it does not put me in danger.  In other words i'm not going to road rage or insist that i am right and this other idiot is wrong.  I don't care about that, i'm the type that has a good combination of knowing when to speed up or slow down without braking too much or getting too close.  Anyways that's a different topic.

Let me tell you, these are just a small sample of items that account for about 1.5% on the plate and the worst thing about it is that it can make you crazy and it can make you very angry when you realizing this shit just keeps happening and never stops no matter what explanation you try and give to help the person.  

It's 1 thing for the person with Anxiety Disorder to speak for their own self.  But to try and dictate other people's lives like a boss with stupid lies and excuses as to why they should not workout or go to a doctor's appointment on any particular day for stupid reasons can make you go cuckoo.  And then what happens is most people get to know the pattern, get to know the person and then they don't want to have anything to do with them anymore.  

I will tell you there does come about an EXTREMELY important subject that can be a major deal breaker and can be very difficult to overcome.  I mean it sucks the life out of me and i wouldn't want to go through it again.  It happens everynow and then maybe a couple of times a year but i have had enough.  Will i show 1 of these crucial examples sometime in the future?  It's possible but not right now.

Lies or delusions? Are the lies about things that protect self-image or are the lies more grand in nature? Are they mundane or more devious. Are they aimed at gaining an advantage in a particular setting or are they completely random things that couldn't impact a serious outcome of any sort. Lies nearly always accompany anxiety disorders. Of course, lies also accompany almost every human in the planet, so I'm trying to decipher how significant the deception.

Delusions can accompany anxiety (Wvu stripper game), but typically it's a coping mechanism, like Wvu creating a ghost while hiding from lapdance/therx and lying about his pops posting etc -- or when a guy, we'll use Wvu, gets embarrassed online so he goes to other forums and intentionally misrepresents things (lies) to gain a feeling of support bc if he creates an absurd enough lie, the eyes are no longer on him and he's conned his way into gaining support against things that never happened in real life; the liar needs people to believe them just to get by. Malicious, certainly, but it's a coping mechanism. Then there are the devious lies, we'll use Wvu this time, when a guy is a friend to the face of someone like donuts/ttp but is PMing journey about how sick of them he is. Then there is another kind of delusion, we will go with Wvu for this example, in this scenario a guy makes threats that he's going to cause physical harm to someone and then he does show up when the times comes and pretends he was kidding....in psychology we call this, "the meatman".

yes it's all kinds of delusions and lies.  Stupid lies that don't even gain an advantage too.  Lying to the doctor about smoking marijuana because of being afraid the doctor won't prescribe the other medications?  yes.  Anything and everything, lying about this person said this and that about me and i'm to the point where i don't even pay attention.  I just keep the focus on what i need to do.  

Not to get off topic but it's ironic how you have mocked me on a few of my really long entries, yet you still continued on to click what i had to say in here.  I mean you're a guy that i have seen make a million different threads with random sentences in there and i don't say anything.  I don't post that much and i have created very few threads.  A lot of people think it's a big deal because they probably can't type as fast, or it's just too much reading.  If i'm annoyed at someone writing too much, creating too many threads trying to get pizza money or whatever it is, i would just ignore it.  If i come across a guy that keeps posting a lot of stuff that doesn't make any sense it keeps happening a bunch of times, i'm just going to look at the name and then not open the thread.  I really cannot stand people who whine anywhere.  It's ok once in a while but if i keep seeing the same thing over and over again, i can become very irate especially if i lose my focus.

So anyways, do you see everything that happened above and in this thread, not including me?  Look at all the posted times and everyone who decided to chip in here, yeah all of that happened.

I would do everything.....and I mean everything before I ever gave a child medication for anxiety.

i agree with you on not only the child, but last resort to an adult diagnosis of anxiety disorder.  Once you are hooked on it, you are hooked and then come the side effects.  It has been my experience that anyone on meds can be very difficult to deal with especially if the meds are controlled substances.

Know someone who has it along with bi-polar disorder and gets an SSI payment each month. It's a laughable amount of money ( It's definitely under $1k per month or was years ago when I asked about it) given it's suppose to provide for them as their disorder makes it near impossible to have a job according to the state and their doctor. The person wants to work and tries , but as I said , once I awhile when even on their meds they are imply unable to be in a normal work situation without having an uncontrollable reaction.

Having to go from the fryer to the register shouldn't be that much harder weiner.

To answer the op question. Get some klonopin on the street and see how it makes you feel. Xanax would be second pill of choice.

only thing i have done is beer and alcohol.  I wonder what it would feel like just to smoke a cigarette and hold it in for 5 seconds?  how about doing the same thing for weed?  lotta people say i should at least try it, but i'm already 40 so it's too late for me to try it.  I'm focused on health, nutrition, and fitness and that's going to be where my life the rest of the way.

So name all the pills in the world, beta blockers, pain pills, benzos, tranquilizers, muscle relaxants, i'm not going to do them so that's up to you.

Know someone who has it along with bi-polar disorder and gets an SSI payment each month. It's a laughable amount of money ( It's definitely under $1k per month or was years ago when I asked about it) given it's suppose to provide for them as their disorder makes it near impossible to have a job according to the state and their doctor. The person wants to work and tries , but as I said , once I awhile when even on their meds they are imply unable to be in a normal work situation without having an uncontrollable reaction.

yeah it's just cost effective for the government to just give them ssi so they don't end up doing prostitution as 1 example.  Many other countries pretty much resort to selling themselves but luckily we don't have this problem so there's always going to be bad and good with people on ssi.

• 11 months later...