Would you take in a family of Syrian refugees?

WVU

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wvu, do your girls drive? I need a ride to get twizzlers and things like that from time to time. I can't wait until I marry one of wvus girls and we can all be under one roof, I can call Wvu poppa bear. I think it would be lovely. They would be lucky to have a former professional poster. I can't wait for Christmas Eve at wvus. I think we should adopt Cee. It would be weird if his mom was 10 years younger than him, but we have a lot of love to share and I think Cee would make our turkey bowls that much more spectacular. I call permanent QB. Football and crab cakes, that's what Maryland does

Wvu, do your girls drive? I need a ride to get twizzlers and things like that from time to time. I can't wait until I marry one of wvus girls and we can all be under one roof, I can call Wvu poppa bear. I think it would be lovely. They would be lucky to have a former professional poster. I can't wait for Christmas Eve at wvus. I think we should adopt Cee. It would be weird if his mom was 10 years younger than him, but we have a lot of love to share and I think Cee would make our turkey bowls that much more spectacular. I call permanent QB. Football and crab cakes, that's what Maryland does

I'm in, i need a loving home , thanks bud  :cheers

• 2 months later...

It took the Paris attack for you to realize?

i started this thread at a sensitive time and may have rushed my opinion. I am a man of compassion, though. And that is how I raised my family to be. I would maybe take in the kids of orphaned refugees, but they would have to be very young. Growing up around all that violence would take its toll on anyone.

Did you marry his daughter yet???  Cee been adopted yet???

Yes if all girls and hot

smoke google Syrian Whores.

man i just googled it... and i regret it...

instead of women what i found was quite disturbing pictures of be-headings and bloody violence etc.... pretty gory shit.

They have big guns over there. Some hardcore automatic rifles and bazooka's . They seem to like to cut peoples heads off.

At first looking at the pictures makes me want to go over there and volunteer to fight against them. But on second thought they are pretty heavily armed. I would not want to get in a gun battle with those dudes.

I say we just bomb them and let France take credit for it.

maybe we could go pick up refugees and allow innocent people a chance to escape first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...