Would you take in a family of Syrian refugees?

WVU

Kind of amazing that there's not really any news or outrage on the matter.  People bitching endlessly about poverty and job lsss and health problems and yet somehow we just let 100K refugees into the country that we have to care for now and nobody seems to mind. 

Fukin joke of a world

How do you propose we reach Trump's 4%+ growth plan without mass immigration?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea. 

Literally everyone I know is unemployed and they don't want to work.  

At least the majority of the immigrants want to work. 

All these 30 year old guys still living with their parents and stuff is sad. 

Right, so what's the problem with people that want to contribute to society coming in.

I don't know anyone that's unemployed though so must be different out here.

Right, so what's the problem with people that want to contribute to society coming in.

I don't know anyone that's unemployed though so must be different out here.

Well naturally my concern is there's gotta be a few bad apples. 

I mean if someone gave you a bucket fulla apples, but 5 of them would poison you fatally.  

Would you risk it? 

Plus my other concern is the compounding effect of poverty it will have when they figure out they don't have to work either and can leech the system. 

Well naturally my concern is there's gotta be a few bad apples. 

I mean if someone gave you a bucket fulla apples, but 5 of them would poison you fatally.  

Would you risk it? 

Plus my other concern is the compounding effect of poverty it will have when they figure out they don't have to work either and can leech the system. 

Most all of the leeches are born here.  The immigrants know you can make way more money working hard.

This is were the illusion starts and stops.......such BS

I did mortgage loans for a year out of college.  They cold called anyone to come in and see if they qualified for loans, so these were not your typical homebuyers (this was back when they'd give just about anyone a loan).   The citizens (black and white trash) had the most pathetic collection of lives I've ever seen.  Thousands of debts unpaid, between jobs, excuses etc, collections, judgements.   Ask them where they work, between jobs, etc.  Changing this week, all bull shit.   Ask the Mexicans where they work and the answer was usually which job since they all had several  (keep in mind I fking hate these people equally as much as the others).