***Do not use credits cards to deposit at 5dimes***

Cop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's very difficult to stop playing at 5dimes because of the very attractive betting options that they have.  But a friendly reminder to everyone, do not play at 5dimes.  

Only time to be playing there is if you win some money off a freeroll but don't risk it to win a large amount.  Keep the cashout around no more than $200 to $250 and do let them take the fees out if you can.

it's very difficult to stop playing at 5dimes because of the very attractive betting options that they have.  But a friendly reminder to everyone, do not play at 5dimes.  

Only time to be playing there is if you win some money off a freeroll but don't risk it to win a large amount.  Keep the cashout around no more than $200 to $250 and do let them take the fees out if you can.

Disagree

Balance 50k+ there many occasions, not overly concerned.

Suggesting someone not to play at 5dimes that plays offshore is not "a friendly reminder".

Disagree

Balance 50k+ there many occasions, not overly concerned.

Suggesting someone not to play at 5dimes that plays offshore is not "a friendly reminder".

i stand firm on what i said, if you want to get the last word in again, that's fine do it.  Once again, friendly reminder to everyone.  Been gambling since the superbowl between the titans and the rams.  do NOT play at 5dimes, thank you.

What does gambling since the SB of the Rams/Titans have to do with anything?

Obvious you have a major agenda against 5D

Free payouts every 30 days at 5D

i definitely don't have a major agenda against them, i'm just going off experience.  Consider me your brother here on this forum because i'm not in here to hurt you or put you down for having a large amount in there.  I'm open to having a discussion about 5dimes here in the present and future about 5dimes but i get the feeling that it's not going to matter and it's going to be a waste of time.

For example a lot of people would rather die than go to the hospital to have surgery to fix a minor problem.  There isn't anything any close friend or family member can do to force anyone to go to the hospital no matter how much they cry.  Everyone has their own life on what they want to do but 1 day you might think of what i said or many others have said about 5dimes.  Sorry about the people who show a lot of immaturity against that place and have no idea what they are talking about but my point is about the rams titans thing is that i didn't just start gambling last night.

5dimes is next day payout with PayPal. Hard to beat that.

paypal, coinbase, and western union are 3 entities that i know of off the top of my head that are strongly against the gambling industry.  There is no way in hell i would trust a gambling establishment that deals with paypal, are you kidding me? 

why