Patriotic gear getting banned everywhere!

Balco

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the context is just what I said

It's OK to wear the Iranian flag or Mexico on your shirt. Just saying....you Americans should all be ashamed and bow down to the new immigrants. You must learn their laws, rules, and learn their language.

Hey @CdSSunrise , can you explain why "USA, flags,Trump, etc" are deemed racist and offensive? pic.twitter.com/2NDqkVHJCb

CR89HxVWsAAWn3D.png

What's your deal, pal?

Fuckin' guy has even been to Flagstaff, Arizona.  

This kid has piqued my interest.

What's wrong with Flagstaff?  It's to hell and gone better than "Death in the Desert" Phoenix which is almost as bad as Alice Springs.

BTW, my business has taken me all over Western USA.  

Meanwhile Lerner walks away unscathed from targeting conservatives scandal.We are under attack.

Why won't she walk away? Obama commanded her to target conservatives. He gutted the military to throw a gernade at the GOP!

If Hilary wins as I except her to do so, then the GOP will never ever win an election again.

Cop were going to start a Nationalist Party!

Why won't she walk away? Obama commanded her to target conservatives. He gutted the military to throw a gernade at the GOP!

If Hilary wins as I except her to do so, then the GOP will never ever win an election again.

Cop were going to start a Nationalist Party!

Why the bunker mentality?  You Repubs run run congress, no?  LOL

Why in the hell am I being mentioned through out this thread?

WTF?

I just got home from our football game. No clue what this is all about.

Football game = covert liberal meeting. Probably part of the group of Arizonans that are sneaking illegals across and banning all guns . Heard diabler also is leading a charge to ban all flags except rainbow ones from all public buildings and schools across the state.

Best of luck diabler. You are doing gods work, sir.

Football game = covert liberal meeting. Probably part of the group of Arizonans that are sneaking illegals across and banning all guns . Heard diabler also is leading a charge to ban all flags except rainbow ones from all public buildings and schools across the state.

Best of luck diabler. You are doing gods work, sir.

Oh boy!