**official forum stiff list

milwaukee mike

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, I didn't manage the league well, that's on me. It be what it be, I took on more than I should have and when I was offered the chance to make money I went and started a forum for free like an imbecile. Turned out ok, but I let the guys down and mo belongs on the list. I did not plan well, I didn't collect bc I'm a puss, and that hurt my FFF brethren. My fuck ups and past are in! My lack of discipline/lack of maturity hurt posters, that's a problem and it should be represented. We all have pasts, I'm grateful to the FFF for inviting me back. I get to be on some positive lists and some that aren't as positive. It's on me, it's certainly not on you. If I had done the smart thing I wouldn't be on the list, I put myself here.

Mo

In

I can respect that.

:cheers

No way, I didn't manage the league well, that's on me. It be what it be, I took on more than I should have and when I was offered the chance to make money I went and started a forum for free like an imbecile. Turned out ok, but I let the guys down and mo belongs on the list. I did not plan well, I didn't collect bc I'm a puss, and that hurt my FFF brethren. My fuck ups and past are in! My lack of discipline/lack of maturity hurt posters, that's a problem and it should be represented. We all have pasts, I'm grateful to the FFF for inviting me back. I get to be on some positive lists and some that aren't as positive. It's on me, it's certainly not on you. If I had done the smart thing I wouldn't be on the list, I put myself here.

Mo

In

I put you on the original list because that guy from SBR said you stiffed him on a sports jersey bet. When I brought it to your attention you took care of it so I moved you to the slowpay list because as I said I was mad at you. The fantasy stuff was much later and after I decided to separate myself from administering the stiff list.

Water under the bridge. I was being a jerk.

Ted, why are you on for a slow pay?

Misunderstanding on what agents got paid.....

I was getting 10% on my players losses which means I'm not on the hook, an agent agrees to be on the hook if he gets 10% on wins and losses.....my player stiffed and I didn't pay.....over time things got settled for less and it made me a slow pay....couldn't care less

Not looking to argue Paddy. Just curious as to why you have a problem with this?

Original intentions and motives aside, I think a running stiff/slow pay list is a good idea. Keep the thing up to date with new culprits and ghosts of old culprits.

In some other not dissimilar circumstances, i.e. calling someone a police informer or a rat, without proof, is sufficient to take a bullet.

I've no problem with WVU, he's one of the good or best guys, but I do remember that this list was criticized over at Peeps at the time. It can be quite defamatory of good people with no factual basis other than some rumour from some fuck saying so and so told me that Billy Bob Thornton's girlfriend told me this guy was a slow pay/stiff.

There will certainly be people on this list who are innocent. And obviously some who are not. 

Why not set up a trial, Kinger. Like when I was going to represent Joey Bags in that dispute with Landers in front of Judge Jimmy Hoffa. With a jury. Proper rules of evidence. If convicted, off the forum. 

Wow. Really???

That nutter stiffed you??

Guy acted like a little bitch because I didn't reply quickly enough to one of his PMs. He sent the PM like at 11 AM, and by 2 PM, before I even got home from work, he sent another PM full of hateful shit toward me... crying because I hadn't replied to his non-emergency. Complete nut job, that guy. He had a meltdown and quit, for like the 8th time.

Anyway, after a week of being away, he comes back and says he'll go back to writing articles, but wants $300 upfront. He gets paid the money, and disappears. Pulled a fast one!

Guy acted like a little bitch because I didn't reply quickly enough to one of his PMs. He sent the PM like at 11 AM, and by 2 PM, before I even got home from work, he sent another PM full of hateful shit toward me... crying because I hadn't replied to his non-emergency. Complete nut job, that guy. He had a meltdown and quit, for like the 8th time.

Anyway, after a week of being away, he comes back and says he'll go back to writing articles, but wants $300 upfront. He gets paid the money, and disappears. Pulled a fast one!

WOW

In some other not dissimilar circumstances, i.e. calling someone a police informer or a rat, without proof, is sufficient to take a bullet.

I've no problem with WVU, he's one of the good or best guys, but I do remember that this list was criticized over at Peeps at the time. It can be quite defamatory of good people with no factual basis other than some rumour from some fuck saying so and so told me that Billy Bob Thornton's girlfriend told me this guy was a slow pay/stiff.

There will certainly be people on this list who are innocent. And obviously some who are not.

Why not set up a trial, Kinger. Like when I was going to represent Joey Bags in that dispute with Landers in front of Judge Jimmy Hoffa. With a jury. Proper rules of evidence. If convicted, off the forum.

Wish this had taken place and wagering options were available.

I never saw a mightym article. What a cumtrumpet.

You guys paid that guy.  

OMFG

Couldn't the money have been used to fix the like button here or something better.

surprised to hear this..Maron was wacky but seemed like a good guy

Misunderstanding on what agents got paid.....

I was getting 10% on my players losses which means I'm not on the hook, an agent agrees to be on the hook if he gets 10% on wins and losses.....my player stiffed and I didn't pay.....over time things got settled for less and it made me a slow pay....couldn't care less

Fair enough.

IMO.  If you actually placed the bets, then you are responsible.

If not, you don't owe a cent.

Sad. Although I do miss his five or so 0-1 reply threads though per day though.

Wow. Incredible.