do i contribute to anything in this forum?

TeamGSP

GSP, your thoughts on the Tunisia fruit vendor?

have no idea about that but i realize you can come across as having some really really extra strong opinions on certain political subjects.  To be honest, i really don't study politics, i don't vote, i don't get into it.  I do have certain ideas that hey, there's an underground here and there about certain things nobody knows about.  Of course i hope they take care of isis, but i also hope they take care of any possibility of any new isis which probably might have anything to do with isis.  In other words, if they want to check into my accounts and see that i'm an online gambler, i'm not scared of getting caught, know what i mean.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured this is an appropriate thread to post this.

Didn't really read the OP's scribbling but Sharp Square is aces in my book and I've always got his back. Whatever statements he made are most likely spot on.

That being said, tonight I like the Tulane Green Wave at home tonight vs Drake, 8PM EST.

A lot of money coming in on Drake, moving this line from -3 to what will be PK by tip.

Tulane lost what should have been an easy opener in OT vs some no-name while Drake beat the pants off a small program.

I will say this about Drake: do not be fooled by these choke artists.

Drake returns a lot of "talent" from last year, while Tulane lost quite a bit.

Fairfield University (MAAC), for example, returned all 5 starters....from a dog ugly club. Fairfield will suck balls again this year.

So will Drake.

Tulane gained several BIG transfers. They DO have several rookies, even in the starting line-up but these guys are GOOD rookies.

Tulane by size comparison is probably the biggest, strongest team they've had in a long time- these guys are bruisers.

Tulane will have the advantage in the paint and on the boards.

Drake is guard heavy with a couple LOUSY 7 footers that are awkward goofballs. Live by the 3 and die by the 3.

They don't play defense.

This line says more about Drake then it does about Tulane.

Drake sucks and the odds makers know it.

Last season Drake lost 11 or 12 road games S/U.

Under coach Giacoletti, Drake is 5-20 on the road overall.

I'll eat 1 point on the inexperience of the Green Wave starters in their own building.

TULANE -1 (-110) 

ok i'll go ahead and trust you on sharp square

Then go on about your business and why would you give a damn what we think anyway ?   

Again good luck this week 

being that a lot of people on here value what you have to say on here, i think if you said stuff, something must be wrong.  Better for someone like me to hold myself in check and correct what i did wrong.

was just asking a general question about what was going on at the time, maybe you were drunk, you were enjoying a game that you ended up losing, it's not really a big deal but i also notice a lot of people do the same that you do in say like other forums.  

I have to admit i feel bad about calling big daddy a pussy and stupid names like i did.  i wouldn't do it again to him like that, i expected him to get really mad at me and fire at me back but it's like he just ignored me after all the shit i said and made me feel bad.  

I get it and i wasn't trying to be an ass about it as i simply stated my opinion.  I think your post at first came off as just someone breaking Kinger's balls about a free play only a few hours after it was won and that was reasoning for some of the backlash.  You explained yourself and the posts intent and that was cool and i think most everyone got it then and was fine.  

Now when the tuff guy stuff started well then what ever.  Everyone knows Bigdaddy can be quite the troll but that was a bit much lol 

I get it and i wasn't trying to be an ass about it as i simply stated my opinion.  I think your post at first came off as just someone breaking Kinger's balls about a free play only a few hours after it was won and that was reasoning for some of the backlash.  You explained yourself and the posts intent and that was cool and i think most everyone got it then and was fine.  

Now when the tuff guy stuff started well then what ever.  Everyone knows Bigdaddy can be quite the troll but that was a bit much lol 

yeah i did not know how bad big daddy really was, then i saw him do the thread about boat and i thought golly this guy really does have a problem and i am embarrassed about not knowing any better, it was too late

Guest ChrisHarvard

the only thing worse than possibly losing my Tulane play is losing via the officials.

And it's unfortunate.

If a guard is driving, slips and falls over his own feet- that is not a blocking call.

If a big goofy 7 footer is sliding his feet in front of a guard driving to the basket- that is not a charging call.

the only thing worse than possibly losing my Tulane play is losing via the officials.

And it's unfortunate.

If a guard is driving, slips and falls over his own feet- that is not a blocking call.

If a big goofy 7 footer is sliding his feet in front of a guard driving to the basket- that is not a charging call.

Its a nail bitter but were still in it !!

:pop