do i contribute to anything in this forum?

TeamGSP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest ChrisHarvard

Hi guys.

Who do we like tonight?

I was just re-reading my Tulane insight from November...

It's interesting because tonight is a clash of 2 conf. win-less American Athletic teams.

Tulane will travel to play the lowly South Florida Bulls at 7EST.

USF is pretty bad. They've lost 9 of L10 which is hard to do! They did nearly upset Cincinnati S/U as 15.5 dogs a couple days ago. Consequently, USF is one of two teams that has played both unbeaten teams (SMU and South Carolina), with their strength of schedule ranking 18 according the NCAA.

USF have won 5 of L6 at home in this series but tonight's line is a stranger than fiction with a spread of almost nil, despite a guard being out for USF (foot). I would be expecting USF to catch a little more love from the commission but, no matter.

Tulane has lost their last 4 games S/U and lost 6 or their last 7. This season they have recorded (0) victories in true road games with an 0-5 record.

Tulane will look to their large size for points in the paint and to out rebound USF to win this game. The Bulls are +30 for points in the paint L2 games, themselves.

The Tulane all star big man just recorded his 6th double double of the season, snagging 14 rebounds in a 14 point home blow out loss Sunday to Tulsa.

If USF can play the defense they played against (12-5) Cincinnati, allowing 54 total points and 30.9% shooting... they have a chance to win one for the gipper.

USF +100

here's my mentality.  There's a reason why people like myself and mike yanks can seem rough around the edges and resort the bad language at times.  The key is the timing, at least for me.  Isolated incidents happen all the time and i don't hold any grudges.  But for me if i feel the need to keep coming across as being really rough every single time we meet, something must be extremely wrong.  

In other words, for 1 small example, people get drunk all the time.  And when that happens you can tend to act a certain way and get labeled a "bad person."  But you know what, i might chalk it up that you did something bad but it doesn't mean that you are a bad person.  In fact what really annoys the hell out of me are bad people who do numerous great things which don't even define them as a person.

Great good hearted people can do bad things all the time, especially when they are immature and didn't get a chance early on.  I am a very trustworthy person so if you say that you are a good guy, i will trust you no matter the isolated incident(s) that i might have experienced with you.  

Mike Yanks, are you a good guy?  i would say it seems yes but i like being direct.

Guest ChrisHarvard

USF was...USF tonight. Goodness, guys look confused with the press Tulane put on. Too much beach girls!

Jeepers, I wanted a win but I will continue to follow and fade Tulane because they aren't extremely talented.