The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

37 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Microwave your potato and then grate it up you fool.

these are walmart diced. they are smaller then playing dice. already cooked. still wouldnt brown. grating them in a 10 inch pan? not everyone has a huge cooking surface

32 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Could have supplied tgf with potatoes for life last week. I was at a truck stop I deliver to and a guy with a load of potatoes who was nervous about going through the scale a few miles down the road decided to drop a thousand pounds off before he hit the scale. 

sounds 3rd world logistics

38 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Could have supplied tgf with potatoes for life last week. I was at a truck stop I deliver to and a guy with a load of potatoes who was nervous about going through the scale a few miles down the road decided to drop a thousand pounds off before he hit the scale. 

How many lbs did you scoop up?

A self satisfying sexual act where one takes their finger(s), usually the index finger, and massages the ring of their butt-hole in a circular fashion. Being sure to never actually penetrate the butt-hole to avoid any homosexual suspicions. Due to the fact there is no penetration implies that the person giving them selves some Charlie Hash-browns is in fact straight, unless other data presents itself.