The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Tucker had an interesting comment last night, he was talking about how everyone used to be skinny(back in the 80's and earlier), he said the food companies are responsible for people having insatiable appetites, he said no one eats an apple and then says to themselves I think I'll have another 6 apples, but peope do that with these processed foods.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Tucker had an interesting comment last night, he was talking about how everyone used to be skinny(back in the 80's and earlier), he said the food companies are responsible for people having insatiable appetites, he said no one eats an apple and then says to themselves I think I'll have another 6 apples, but peope do that with these processed foods.

Astute and correct, every other commercial on TV is for diabetes medicine of some sort. Very profitable game that most people play along because they are programmed that way and we are seeing that now unfold on all levels of society conform conform conform.

1 minute ago, jasson621 said:

Astute and correct, every other commercial on TV is for diabetes medicine of some sort. Very profitable game that most people play along because they are programmed that way and we are seeing that now unfold on all levels of society conform conform conform.

Tomorrow I'll have a whole bag of apples for lunch.

9 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Don’t go to the best ends of the earth to find them. Their taste is similar to a green bell pepper.

more of a kick though, no? i like making stuffed jalapenos but i want to try with a bigger pepper just to add more stuff like X’er did. whats the best pepper for that do you think?

• 4 weeks later...