The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

It's one my favorites I've made. Used good quality olive oil, pecarino-Romano cheese, fresh garlic, etc. Meatballs were beef and pork mix.

A little labor intensive but was worth it. I made these a year or so ago but used too much water and they kind of fell apart. Much better this time. A little expensive to make on the reg thing.

It's one my favorites I've made. Used good quality olive oil, pecarino-Romano cheese, fresh garlic, etc. Meatballs were beef and pork mix.

A little labor intensive but was worth it. I made these a year or so ago but used too much water and they kind of fell apart. Much better this time. A little expensive to make on the reg thing.

Nice. Like I said looks really good. Oh just realized, you made the pasta, too??? If so, really nice work.

Also, give adding some VEAL in with the pork and beef meatballs a try. best meatballs I've ever tasted had some veal in them.

Looking forward to seeing how that comes out.

I've been lazy lately and haven't been making anything interesting. I switched my schedule a few months ago and do all my lifting / bball playing at night. We get free dinner at work (gym is on the same grounds as my office) if we're there past 7 which with my gym schedule means Im

There at that time basically everyday. Hard to pass up free food that is delivered to me instead of going home, buying food, and cooking it.

Thinking about making a Sunday dinner tomorrow. Thinking about making some sort of DUCK dish. Never cooked duck at home so could be a disaster.

Joey, never cooked with duck here either. Jack your mom's sous vide setup. That would eliminate a lot of guess work and pretty much guarantee good results. Crisp the skin after and be all set. Other than that, I don't have much advice in the duck area.

Joey, never cooked with duck here either. Jack your mom's sous vide setup. That would eliminate a lot of guess work and pretty much guarantee good results. Crisp the skin after and be all set. Other than that, I don't have much advice in the duck area.

That's actually a great idea. Have had SOUS VIDE duck breast before and it's excellent. Was also considering bbqing it.

Today I had leftover turkey meat ball speghetti for brunch........two 3oz lobster tails for lunch......two PBJ on pita wheat bread sammich for dinner and about 5 eggplant slices for late night snack....

It's all about home cooking.....-25lbs since the SB......no excerize or beer cut...

Big Ted getting it right...

2-6-17 weighed in at 248.4

Today 222.8

Doing Nothing but cooking at home......I think back on how I used to eat and it was Always 7:30 dinners at Taco Bell with 3 been burritos and 2 taco supremes......

Those days are over.....feel like a million bucks......just gotta clean up my meal prep for the thread......with that said, 3 month ago I would have been eating a large snickers and gummie Bears before bed, now only cheat was the tomato sauce on the eggplant

Guest pocketrockets

2-6-17 weighed in at 248.4

Today 222.8

Doing Nothing but cooking at home......I think back on how I used to eat and it was Always 7:30 dinners at Taco Bell with 3 been burritos and 2 taco supremes......

Those days are over.....feel like a million bucks......just gotta clean up my meal prep for the thread......with that said, 3 month ago I would have been eating a large snickers and gummie Bears before bed, now only cheat was the tomato sauce on the eggplant

well done!!!

Guest pocketrockets

Love pico de gallo.  

I make the best one... that one was done by mom, she is a lazy dicer lol... and kinda lazy with the onion and cilantro... mine has way more of both and smaller pieces of tomato/onion