The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Ok then I'll track your post count from today till then and see how busy you were, my guess is you'll hit 20,000 post by then but no time for a pizza pocket mock up....

95% of the time, Im posting from my desk at work, on the go with hit and run posts, or from my laptop, in my lazy boy, in my mancave. After Ive spent time with the fam, and eaten dinner. But ok.

95% of the time, Im posting from my desk at work, on the go with hit and run posts, or from my laptop, in my lazy boy, in my mancave. After Ive spent time with the fam, and eaten dinner. But ok.

Wow you're so different then everyone else......no wonder you can't find 10 minutes for an idea and 20 minutes to cook and 2 minutes to post a pic.....over a coarse of 2-weeks....cut down on the family time man

I think I posted 10x while making a kick ass chicken quesadilla and 10 more times on my way to and from the store and 10 more times going back to the store for chips for my wife to eat the quad and 10 more times while eating dinner with her and my son.....also 25-39x at work today......so busy

I think I posted 10x while making a kick ass chicken quesadilla and 10 more times on my way to and from the store and 10 more times going back to the store for chips for my wife to eat the quad and 10 more times while eating dinner with her and my son.....also 25-39x at work today......so busy

There's a reason why they call you a 1st Ballot HOF poster...