The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Hospital cafeteria food for me this lovely holiday. Hope you pricks all enjoy your lamb cakes. Happy Easter.

Bird looks good, sweeper.

Damn jd_ i hope everything is ok.  I know your wife was having problems in the past....if there's anything I can do you know how to reach me :cheers

Damn jd_ i hope everything is ok. I know your wife was having problems in the past....if there's anything I can do you know how to reach me :cheers

We're good. Thank you. It's her dad. He was in icu for last 12 days on ventilator and induced coma. He has copd and all that and caught a bad case of pneumonia. He's in regular room now and off all machines. On the way to recovery. He can talk now and everything, so he's going in right direction. Appreciate the concern, sweep.

We're good. Thank you. It's her dad. He was in icu for last 12 days on ventilator and induced coma. He has copd and all that and caught a bad case of pneumonia. He's in regular room now and off all machines. On the way to recovery. He can talk now and everything, so he's going in right direction. Appreciate the concern, sweep.

Sorry to hear jd. Hopefully he's going to have fast recovery.

Looks good, man.

What kind of BBQ sauce do you put on your chicken? I can't find one that I really like.

Its called "Open Pit".....its more of a runny kind of sauce.  Cheap AF here, usually on sale for 2/$3.00 or even $0.99/bottle.  I like it 1000% more than the thick, maple type bbq sauces.  Grills perfectly with just a few brushes on each side at end of the cook.  PM me your address and i'd be happy to ship you a few bottles :cheers

Its called "Open Pit".....its more of a runny kind of sauce.  Cheap AF here, usually on sale for 2/$3.00 or even $0.99/bottle.  I like it 1000% more than the thick, maple type bbq sauces.  Grills perfectly with just a few brushes on each side at end of the cook.  PM me your address and i'd be happy to ship you a few bottles :cheers

Nice.  I'll give it a try.  No worries.  I can get it on Amazon.  Thanks, sweep.