The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Dude if our wealth depended on our IQ you'd be Tyrone's neighbor on section 8 duplex, the pinkest window licker in Champaign and I would be rubbing elbows with Slim Shady or JoeyBags at the very least.

You threw your jabs 1st but look back, your pictures are still 45° off you stupid retard!!!!!

Who gives a fuck about his pictures.

He’s got a house, a wife, a new snowblower, eats well and passes out subway cards at Christmas.

Who gives a fuck about a pitcher.

I couldn’t win a 5th grade spelling Bee but I’m doing ok.

Will someone tell me how to post a picture from a website.

I’m stupid and I don’t have a clue.

Right click on the pic you want.  Do copy website address.  

The go to the thread you want and click on the little picture type icon that is below the smiley icon (just to the left).  Paste the address in there.  Hit post. 

Dude if our wealth depended on our IQ you'd be Tyrone's neighbor on section 8 duplex, the pinkest window licker in Champaign and I would be rubbing elbows with Slim Shady or JoeyBags at the very least.

You threw your jabs 1st but look back, your pictures are still 45° off you stupid retard!!!!!

It's a new week. Shouldn't you be quitting the forums? Or are you still trying to find enough soda cans to scrape together your $2 slow pay?