The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

No lump crab meat at Frys. Found some at Albertsons. $15 each so $30 a lb. Holy smokes this is gonna be an expensive dinner. Could have got the can stuff for about $20 per but just couldn’t pull myself to do it. I’ll pay the extra $10 for this.

Gonna go to Sprouts now and get some filet mignon. Surf and Turf at the Diablos tonight.

2-B9258-EB-E63-A-474-F-A0-A4-FAD8-B4-C70

No lump crab meat at Frys. Found some at Albertsons. $15 each so $30 a lb. Holy smokes this is gonna be an expensive dinner. Could have got the can stuff for about $20 per but just couldn’t pull myself to do it. I’ll pay the extra $10 for this.

Gonna go to Sprouts now and get some filet mignon. Surf and Turf at the Diablos tonight.

Wasted $24. Could have gotten Walmart crab cakes for $6

Albertsons?  RIDICULOUS!

-Deep Dish Downsouth

Just got done with the prep.  Took a good 20 minutes.  Most tedious part was going through all the crab with a fine tooth comb to remove any small pieces of shell.  Will get everything cooking in about 45 minutes.  I'm gonna do the steak on the grill while the wife puts together the crab cakes.  So if they come out looking bad, I'm gonna blame her.