The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

39, single, own my own home, no kids, no cunts, no debts, no ex-wife, scratch golfer, hi-level poker player..............get on my level clowns.

nothing but a stable of also-rans :laugh

No other expenses besides yourself and one of the saddest kitchens I’ve ever seen in my life. People living off the goverment have way better than that. It’s the cheapest fucking shit sold. If you go to work everyday and need to stand next to your stove instead of in front of it, quit your job.

I always position pan handles back on top of the stove. Never have I seen a pan handle positioned straight out from the center of the stove. That’s where you stand when you are cooking unless you are sweeptard. The only motherfucker on the planet who stands next to his stove while cooking.

the place where im moving has a raccoon dominating the attic

$6.99lb Filet  :laugh   You bought a fukking sirloin steak cuz :lol

Sprinkle some salt & pepper on your "custom cabinets". and throw them on the grill ...would taste better than the garbage you been posting lately.

Buys custom cabinets.........Stocks them with Hormel Chili & Beans :laugh  :laugh

Cant make this shit up!

:jerk  :jerk  :jerk