The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Keto seems great and all , and I understand that science behind it , but eating low carb works for a lot of people as well. Myself included. Keto would probably work even better but I’m not willing to fully commit. Much easier for me to try to eat mostly low carb, which ends up with me consuming a reasonably low number of calories each day as protein and fat are much more satiating.

Easy for me to eat low carb most of the time forever , where as there’s zero chance I can stay in ketosis and be happy with my diet long term.

Keto seems great and all , and I understand that science behind it , but eating low carb works for a lot of people as well. Myself included. Keto would probably work even better but I’m not willing to fully commit. Much easier for me to try to eat mostly low carb, which ends up with me consuming a reasonably low number of calories each day as protein and fat are much more satiating.

Easy for me to eat low carb most of the time forever , where as there’s zero chance I can stay in ketosis and be happy with my diet long term.

Bingo.

Rito and Doobler twenty deep.