The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

I do not have 700k in bank or equities

Far far far below that including 401k

Far below.

I hsve no land, not much on assets.

No need for it.

I have income, i spend it.

The $ is daughters and she/I are already working on plan to move that on on down the road.

You said you had 700k just like 3 days ago

Boatdummy- fixin to get me some pizza pie tonight !

Dominos- Thanks for calling Dominos, can I interest you in trying one of our special meat lovers pizza ?

Boatdummy- yea , but can you make it - 1 Medium (12") Thin Pizza Double Cheese, Garlic Parmesan White Sauce, Shredded Parmesan Asiago, No Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce. Bake it at 450 degrees for the first 7.5 mins within 8 inches of the flames. Then move it up to 800 for 3 min and finish it off with the oven door open for one min. Also make sure you throw in some pepperoncis and use your freshest cardboard box. Don’t want any old stuff holding my pizza.

Got that , kid?

Dominos- boatdummy blam a lam!

-Jed

Ha

Blackened Shrimp wrap, chicken tenders with buffalo sauce, absolutely spectacular house salad :yay    :wave  :yay

16-BF3-E53-100-B-4-ECC-A96-F-8426-FAFA3-

BA62-E81-A-5-CED-480-B-8-BE6-8062-B885-E

A0-B9-AD36-B72-F-4709-BA1-D-E45-F105875-

You silly LIL idiots can’t even begin to fathom how good this was  :deemer

Its not bad being “The Runner” every last one of yous minus JBD and BBB would switch with me in a heartbeat. Feels good being a hard working blue collar American pulling down $105K a year. It’s not a bad life. Stomach is full and just sent BM 2 dimes to poke a few UFC matchups. Not bad at all :mutley

You silly LIL idiots can’t even begin to fathom how good this was :deemer

Its not bad being “The Runner” every last one of yous minus JBD and BBB would switch with me in a heartbeat. Feels good being a hard working blue collar American pulling down $105K a year. It’s not a bad life. Stomach is full and just sent BM 2 dimes to poke a few UFC matchups. Not bad at all :mutley

You to work massive overtime to get 6 figures. That’s my base pay. You need to pay into your own retirement. I have about $17 paid per hour by my contractor.

These are facts and not up for debate.

$5700 a month pension and going up every year,  completely and utterly funded by the company. 401K is just extra cream on the side and a way to hide money from Uncle Sam at the moment. Imagine how much of a completely clueless fuck you need to be, to think a Teamster doesn’t have a pension :laugh

Seems like you have a nice stable job and an income that is well above the median...….plus some quality benefits.

Well done

You silly LIL idiots can’t even begin to fathom how good this was :deemer

barry you silly lil nog, if you really ate all that in one sitting you might take the belt from hoops for fattest poster on tgf

$5700 a month pension and going up every year, completely and utterly funded by the company. 401K is just extra cream on the side and a way to hide money from Uncle Sam at the moment. Imagine how much of a completely clueless fuck you need to be, to think a Teamster doesn’t have a pension :laugh

You posted your paycheck.