Miley Cyrus

QTY Item Price

1 Medium (12") Hand Tossed Pizza
  • Whole: Pepperoni, Salami
  •  
  •  
$5.99

1 Medium (12") Thin Pizza
  • Whole: Double Cheese, Garlic Parmesan White Sauce, Shredded Parmesan Asiago, No Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
  •  
  •  
$5.99

1 8-Piece Sweet Mango Habanero Wings
  • (1) Ranch
  •  
$6.99

1 16-Piece Parmesan Bread Bites
  •  
  •  
$2.99

Food & Beverage: $21.96   Total: $21.96 You Saved: $13.00

Boatdummy- fixin to get me some pizza pie tonight !

Dominos- Thanks for calling Dominos, can I interest you in trying one of our special meat lovers pizza ?

Boatdummy- yea , but can you make it - 1 Medium (12") Thin Pizza Double Cheese, Garlic Parmesan White Sauce, Shredded Parmesan Asiago, No Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce. Bake it at 450 degrees for the first 7.5 mins within 8 inches of the flames. Then move it up to 800 for 3 min and finish it off with the oven door open for one min. Also make sure you throw in some pepperoncis and use your freshest cardboard box. Don’t want any old stuff holding my pizza.

Got that , kid?

Dominos- boatdummy blam a lam!

-Jed

Dominos- Thanks for calling Dominos, can I interest you in trying one of our special meat lovers pizza ?

Boatdummy- yea , but can you make it - 1 Medium (12") Thin Pizza Double Cheese, Garlic Parmesan White Sauce, Shredded Parmesan Asiago, No Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce. Bake it at 450 degrees for the first 7.5 mins within 8 inches of the flames. Then move it up to 800 for 3 min and finish it off with the oven door open for one min. Also make sure you throw in some pepperoncis and use your freshest cardboard box. Don’t want any old stuff holding my pizza.

Got that , kid?

-Jed

:lol

Got that , kid?

-Jed

:Lebron

:laugh

Got that , kid?

-Jed

Hahahaha