The WVU project for the homeless

WVU

good detective work

look at the picture too... no way was that a tent that had never been used before, and just got set up.  someone has been in and out of that front a bunch of times, (unless it was packaged by being rolled up in a ball lol) look how bent/wrinkled it is

are you also trying to be annoying? The tent was brand new opened and set up for 3 minutes in my living room. Tents get rolled up when packed, yes.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes sense then, thought you opened it for the first time at the park

why would that have even mattered. Tents come packed and rolled up. It was probably sitting in a warehouse in China for 12 months before they shipped it to me. If it didn't have wrinkles then you could say it looks like it had been used as the wrinkles would have stretched themselves out in the sun and from being set up and taunt. JFC. Why derail a good thread?

I don't know why posters such as Ted scheckler are allowed to post here, it's clear his life sucks, but why pollute the forum?

Get this guy a fukking pie

Finally something deems and I can agree on. Can you even imagine being as miserable as this piece of shit sheck e cheese must be? Hopefully someone puts the poor tard out of his pizza less misery and feeds him or buys him a tent.

. You are seriously annoying. Would you like the link, dick weed?

No, I already asked once and you didn't feel the need to post it (I understand why), so I don't want to be annoying and ask you a second time to post it.  So no need.

I just thought it was impressive you gave a 18oz tent to the homeless, knowing that I spent 2XX on a 4Xoz 2 person tent, so I could only imagine a tent that weighed a pound less (if there was such a thing) had to cost 200+ dollars more.

When you're adding in useless details during a story....

I think there is a saying "the truth lies in the details"

Finally something deems and I can agree on. Can you even imagine being as miserable as this piece of shit sheck e cheese must be? Hopefully someone puts the poor tard out of his pizza less misery and feeds him or buys him a tent.

TGF should order this guy a Domino's large for him and his wife and send him packing. 

No, I already asked once and you didn't feel the need to post it (I understand why), so I don't want to be annoying and ask you a second time to post it.  So no need.

I just thought it was impressive you gave a 18oz tent to the homeless, knowing that I spent 2XX on a 4Xoz 2 person tent, so I could only imagine a tent that weighed a pound less (if there was such a thing) had to cost 200+ dollars more.

When you're adding in useless details during a story....

I think there is a saying "the truth lies in the details"

So you think I gave a homeless chick a 300 dollar tent but am lying and said it cost under 30? Ok dude. A simple search and you can find out for yourself that I'm right.. I would post a link but was wondering how long your stupidity will continue. My guess is it is perpetual.

So you think I gave a homeless chick a 300 dollar tent but am lying and said it cost under 30? Ok dude. A simple search and you can find out for yourself that I'm right.. I would post a link but was wondering how long your stupidity will continue. My guess is it is perpetual.

ME "hard to believe you gave away a 300+ dollar tent"

You "are you crazy it was 30 dollars"

ME "show me where you get a 30 dollar 18oz tent"

You "ohh you believe I'd give away a 300 dollar tent, but not a 30 dollar tent"

Hopefully it doesn't need to be broken down further than that.

I don't fukkin care about any of the details or detective work. If the before and after pics don't bring a smile to your face and some warmth to your heart then fukk you.

thank you, Sinker. With all the garbage posted in this thread I'm glad some people actually get it. Amazing the abuse I get for trying to do something nice.

ME "hard to believe you gave away a 300+ dollar tent"

You "are you crazy it was 30 dollars"

ME "show me where you get a 30 dollar 18oz tent"

You "ohh you believe I'd give away a 300 dollar tent, but not a 30 dollar tent"

Hopefully it doesn't need to be broken down further than that.

yep, still stupid

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/10876-deemersportsasia/?p=220890

"Being Asian has it perks, Toby

Math models"

We all say things Deemer.  Believe what you want.  I don't call you out on being asian or white, because I have no idea.  I will call WVU out on this tent, because I kinda know a thing or 2, because I work at REI.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/10876-deemersportsasia/?p=220890

"Being Asian has it perks, Toby

Math models"

We all say things Deemer.  Believe what you want.  I don't call you out on being asian or white, because I have no idea.  I will call WVU out on this tent, because I kinda know a thing or 2, because I work at REI.

Scheckler, you don't know shit. This has been proven on 3+ Forums which is why you continuously change your name from forum jump to forum jump. Once you are exposed you turn into the troll that you are.

Your jokes are not funny. Your sarcasm is not witty. You're a pathetic individual. You need help.

Scheckler, you don't know shit. This has been proven on 3+ Forums which is why you continuously change your name from forum jump to forum jump. Once you are exposed you turn into the troll that you are.

Your jokes are not funny. Your sarcasm is not witty. You're a pathetic individual. You need help.

Cmon now.  You sure about that?  You just posted a video for the forum shooting jumpshots.  I'm now supposed to take what you say serious.  We're just having fun.

I know a little bit.  Let's play some games if you want.