Freaks and Tech Geeks, a San Francisco Story

LCD

Ok just had a few definitely only in SF moments.

So when I got home today I accidentally cracked my IPHONE and the screen turned into a RAINBOW (A person who’s sexuality I admire ). Tried to get a new one and the idiots at Sprint after ringing me up couldn't get the phone activated and took a fukkkkin hour + to refund my money. I was reading about Broke's POVERTY Mexican and decided to go get some real Mexican in SF. Went to TAQUERIA LA CUMBRE as seen on MEN V FOOD and various other food shows. My favorite chicken in the world.

Decided to legally purchase (sit down CK) some 90% THC MEDICINAL cannabis oil. Took a few hits and decided I needed some TOP DRAWER ice cream and headed to bi-rite the most TREMENDOUS ice cream on earth. I park at DELORES PARK and brave the BUMS and HIPSTERS to purchase $63 worth of ice cream and cookies. JFC. Go to leave and there's a guy wearing a giant white down blanket around him with a jacket yells across the street to me "Sir, do YOU know the son of God!!!!!???" walks right at me and tells me "Jesus saves and so does the queen"

Eat my libtard priced sundae next to a homeless tent encampment and get back in the car to drive home. First stop light , a guy is standing there with a fedora hat, a suit jacket, holding an umbrella while also having no pants on and wearing dress shoes.

Oh and on the way home at 1045pm there is still traffic for some reason.

Promise us SF Bay, promise us you won't even consider letting the thought of changing creep into your overpriced melting pot libtard head!!!

What part of the Bay Area do you reside Joseph? My lil Sis lives in CAMPBELL.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was our second trip to the Bay Area.  1st trip was 2 summers ago.  We saw more last time as we were there for 3 nights.  Last time we did the Fisherman's Wharf thing (overrated), Alcatraz (was very cool), Muir Woods (awesome), and a Giants game (my favorite park in MLB).  

So since we were only there for a night we just saw a few sights and drove around the City a little.  Lands End was awesome.  I posted a pic of that in the Brock thread.  From there we drove down to the Golden Gate Park.  Just drove around a bit.  Huge park.  

Wife and I had reservations for the Tipsy Pig last night.  But we were not really in the mood to go out.  So we ordered a couple small pizzas from a joint on Lombard St. since the kids wanted pizza.  It was OK.  Definitely better than chain.  Was called Marina Pizza or something like that.  

Then treated the kids to some ice cream.  Over the Moon was within walking distance from our hotel so we walked down there.  Was windy and cold.  Was worth the trip.  Ice cream was fantastico.  

Talked to some locals on the way back who said it was hot there the past few days.  HOT?  WTF?  I politely explained to them they had no clue what hot is. 

This morning we were going to go to Marin Headlands on Joey's suggestion, but we kinda go up late and ran out of time.  We had plans to meet my sister and my Mom in Carmel for lunch.  My sister lives in Campbell, and my Mom just happened to be visiting her.  My Mom wanted to see Monterey and Carmel.  So we planned to meet there. 

Traffic was a breeze.  I was a little worried. But I did my research and picked the best route.  Lombard to Van Ness.  Hopped on the 101.  Transferred over to the 280.  Down to the 85.  Then over to the 101.  Never once did we hit stop and go.  I was surprised.

Carmel is a cool little town.  We ate lunch at Flaherty's.  It was good.  Not great.  Then went over to check out the Carmel Mission Basilica.  Cool little place with history.  There was a wedding going on, so we didn't have to pay to go into the museum area.  Was worth a stop. 

We then hopped on the PCH and drove south.  Awesome drive.  Probably the coolest stretch of hwy I have ever driven. 

Sounds like a good trip!!

280 is probably the best driving freeway in the US it's beautiful and was designed for the future where it's expected the speed limits will be increased. Makes for a very fun drive

Highway 1 is outstanding. The views are so good it's scary driving due to all the twist and turns.

Carmel is great too for a sleepy beach town. There's some really interesting art galleries including a mind blowing one with dr suess art. Great golf there as well.

California used to be a paradise for White people. Ordinary workers could afford houses and lived in communities like Inglewood, Torrance and Hawthorne. All those middle class White neighborhoods have been overrun by Blacks and Latinos and the few surviving White suburbs have become insanely overpriced. Add ten million illegal aliens and you’ve got overcrowded freeways in all the big cities which are gridlocked for several hours every day. California now has a non-White majority, and the Democrat Party rules the state without any serious opposition and has never seen a tax increase, they didn’t like.

Los Angeles Traffic

Mercury News reports: “Living in San Jose, Kathleen Eaton seemingly had it all: a well-paying job, a home in a gated community, even the Bay Area’s temperate weather.”

“But enduring a daily grind that made her feel like a gerbil on a wheel, Eaton reached her limit. Skyrocketing costs for housing, food and gasoline, along with the area’s insufferable gridlock, prompted the four-decade Bay Area resident to seek greener pastures — 2,000 miles away in Ohio.”

“Eaton is far from alone. A growing number of Bay Area residents — besieged by home prices, worsening traffic, high taxes and a generally more expensive cost of living — believe life would be better just about anywhere else but here. During the 12 months ending June 30, the number of people leaving California for another state exceeded by 61,100 the number who moved here from elsewhere in the U.S., according to state Finance Department statistics. The so-called ‘net outward migration’ was the largest since 2011, when 63,300 more people fled California than entered.”

What they don’t mention is that most of this flight is White. A typical well-paid yuppie might be able to make a down payment on a condo, but they’re never going to be able to cough up three to six million dollars for a nice house in a crime-free suburb. If they want to own a real home and they haven’t managed to make millions of dollars, they’ll need to move to a more sane state, where house prices are not in the stratosphere.

The article continues “‘The main factors are housing costs in many parts of the state, including coastal regions of California such as the Bay Area,’ said Dan Hamilton, director of economics with the Economic Forecasting Center at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks. ‘California has seen negative outward migration to other states for 22 of the last 25 years.'”

How about the massive incoming illegal immigration that has over-crowded the freeways, made the public schools unsafe for White children and contributed to the skyrocketing of real estate prices in the few remaining White neighborhoods?

“A recent poll revealed that an unsettling sense of yearning has descended on people in the Bay Area: About one-third of those surveyed by the Bay Area Council say they would like to exit the nine-county region sometime soon. ‘They are tired of the expense of living here. They are tired of the state of California and the endless taxes here,’ said Scott McElfresh, a certified moving consultant. ‘People are getting soaked every time they turn around.'”

“The area’s sizzling job market and robust economy have created a domino effect…”

I wouldn’t count on the job market to sizzle indefinitely. Every big corporation, especially tech companies have resorted to massive outsourcing of jobs to Third World countries, not to mention replacing American workers with Hindus with H1B visas. I wouldn’t sign that 30 year mortgage for a million dollar condo if Vijay Gupta is going to be working your job in six months.

White people have been fleeing California for years, thanks to liberals, illegal immigration and insanely over-priced real estate. I am astounded that any White people are left in California after two generations of this

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.