Freaks and Tech Geeks, a San Francisco Story

LCD

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Can't you just steal those things and hotwire them if you wanted?

I believe you can.  It makes absolutely no sense.

Google has bikes they put out and the locals in Mountain View just steal or borrow them.  They lose like a hundred bikes a month.  The people who take them are really into leaving them in the middle of a creek.  Old people are involved in stealing too.

In. Are you working at the new spot?

Nah.  I'm still the guy caught in the middle even though there is nothing on either end any more.

I spoke to little brother a couple of weeks ago though and I'll go check it out when they open.  I peeked in to see the buildout a couple of days after that and it looks really nice.  I could tell him stuff to do but he's not good at taking advice.

The funny thing is that he really appears to be very, very good at beer.  He's got the name.  And now he's got the place.  It should blow up.  

Old enough to know that a guy who tips 50 cents for a Bud Light from a “cooler” at a bar probably is not winning at life.

Its SF slang retard. Is this gonna be like a Barman thing where you spaz out about his sister being a lesbian but secretly beg him for her contact info.

Maybe stay out of this thread forum cancer and make your own thread about how awesome Little Arabia is in the OC.

How old are you?

You seem really interested.

Dear Teddy,

I'm sorry for making fun of your for reading one book in your life and that one book was about tween and teenage black gangsters in LA.  I'm also sorry that I brought up the the stuff about you not being able to get boners but you're the one who brought it up first (which is probably one of the reasons that you're asking how old I am this early in the morning).  I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.  As far as the boners, just get some exercise and eat some pumpkin seeds or whatever and stop drinking.  I'm also sorry that I made fun of Rush Limbaugh yesterday.  He is probably not a junkie any more.  Just repeat what he says word for word and you'll be good.

I'll probably see Joey in a month.  You can ask him.  We'll take pics of our drunk scooter race.

The whole tongue in cheek, mocking tech city SF thing in here is going over your head.  Go back to making like 10 posts in someone's wrestling thread to try to drive him off.  It's all about you VaginaKGB.

It's going to be a busy week in Trumpland, Teddy.  This week might be the week Trump finally fires Mueller.  Also did you see the news about Kushner yesterday.  I guess not.  You don't read.