How it all goes down to end of time

Balco

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food Production Supplies
Let’s face it, your hoard of MREs will only last so long. Either by time or consumption, there would come a day when you’d be out of food if an event like an EMP attack occurred. It could take years to restore power to a handful of regions, and in the meantime people would have to find ways to provide food for their families other than hitting the local grocery. Having the knowledge, means, and location to grow food crops and livestock might just keep you alive during a multi-year blackout.

Of course you’d need the seeds, livestock, and tools to jumpstart the system, as well as the knowledge of seed saving and livestock breeding, but a little experience and a few good books can set you on the right path. In the end, you might end up giving a large share of food to the warlord who controls the region, but at least you’ll have some food—and you’ll be a valuable person to the community.

rofl, you think all this bs is true, yet you have no land because you afraid of your wife.

i'll make you a deal balco, you and your family make it down to my land after the EMP attack, i'll give you shelter, food, etc.  whatever you need.

Have land in Post Falls with Fallout shelter in place. I just disclosed too much. Balco out!

This is the sort of info I've come to expect at the gambling forum!

Balco you can't really expect us to take this serious, can you? There's a better chance Brock landers wins the lottery than any of this nonsense ever happening. Why waste your time prepping for a 1 in million type thing?

You realize the people who make these claims are considered crazy, right?

sure dude

we need multiple perspectives in the new world...

...you can sleep with the pigs though...

...joey has a room in the house

if you clowns make it down south

Tremendous news!

I'll bring the Devils weed , satanic bibles, and some organic kale chips so we can barter with people!

It'll be the best end if the world jade helm party ever!

The good guys win in the end.

Thats all you need to know.

Quite true.  The only problem is that everybody thinks they are the good guys. ISIS thinks it is doing God's work.

After the war is over, the winners will write history.  And, you can believe that the "good guys" will end up winning.  We just don't know right now who THOSE good guys will be - them or us.

If Hitler had won the war, Germany would have been the good guys and we would be the scourge of humanity now, according to the history books.