Big Ted given up the dream...need advice

Teddy kgb

I see Deemer peeking......4-0 cigar in-games bitch....

3 biggest idiots thick heads here at this dump.....Deemer-Sheepy-Kolzig

I've gave you guys to secret when betting on all sports in-game and everyone keeps having a pre mature ejaculation when an MLB team takes a 1-0 lead top of 1st

Dogs dogs dogs

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But how much do you lose on the 10 losers? I was big into in game betting when it was new. I did pretty well but back then it counted for bonus rollover

I buy out of losers to lessen the blow, never been bit doing it but it's scary......

It's no big deal I'm just having a little fun being cocky.....ill do my thing and you'll do yours........I beat the shit out of in-game but have a problem with the bottle so nothing will come of it that's why I have no problem sharing, not that I have secrets but talking to people on and off the forums most are clueless..

I hate to break the news to Pizza boy because he came out if nowhere trying to be me and following me around....

Can someone tell me the Deemer story? What's he all about?

Still in college living at home at 23 yrs of age. Made up a story that he attended Syracuse Law to impress a bunch of strangers on the internet. Was a degenerate at 18 yrs of age when he started his posting career at SBR.

That's pretty much the scoop.

You had the top of the order coming up for Az in the 3rd but 2/3 already SO in the first so it was right to move in....and with Rocks starting 3rd with their 8-9-1 why not bail out with pizza money......if I played at Pinny and had deep pockets like Rico I gues I could have made a Free $250 would it be?

Also part of the chance taken was a pre game Total of 11 so had to figure if Az scores I have many Opps to bail out or scalp out....

Still in college living at home at 23 yrs of age. Made up a story that he attended Syracuse Law to impress a bunch of strangers on the internet. Was a degenerate at 18 yrs of age when he started his posting career at SBR.

That's pretty much the scoop.

Does anyone like him here? I'm sure he must be a former SBR Pizza eater and they tend to stick together....

Ted there were rumors of deemer stiffing sperm for $100 about a year ago, and a more recent rumor of mikeyanks helping deemer get back in the game somehow...

Also deemer entered a contest once for $100 and begged kinger for his money back a couple hours later because he needed it to pay for something else.

I come in peace deemer, not looking for an argument just filling in teddy on some of this.

Teddy you gotta do better than that, hit a 5 cent scalp so if it fails one out of every 20 times you lose money

So then I'll hit all 20..... Just proving a point on that one showing how fast I can hit em.....I'm thinking a thread where I post 1,000 plays but they would for the most part be all past posted but it would be somewhere to talk strategy with the guys and they could post plays and we could do live in games dissecting certain games but I don't know if anyone here bets in-game or bets at all and if I'm going to get Deemer, Sleepy and Kolzig in my thread talking about shit they have no idea about then why bother....

MLB in-game is all about who's coming up next for both teams and what was the pre-game line......and grabbing your nuts when taking a lead in the bottom of an inning and wading thru the top of the next to get a much better number...

NBA is Nergro ping pong so find a game where you're sure or pretty sure the dog will have a lead at some point and flip it nightly....NBA is not a boat race it's glorified ping pong...

Tennis can be beat and I don't even know how to keep score but I know math and the lines there flip like no other...

NHL bonafide impossible...