Big Ted given up the dream...need advice

Teddy kgb

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had wawrinka today live -370 to win first set 1850/500....was going to take the free 500 and next thing i know wawrinka +800 to win first set with no chance to buy my way out of the mess.

Like I already said here and elsewhere.....everyone is focused on the favorite....you -370, why? Never do that.....take plus money and take it again and again and again

Its not about whos better in live betting teddy, its the massive amount of juice they charge on the selections.

Juice don't mean shit when you're taking plus money both ways.....I don't care that I'm better then most that's not why I'm here, I'm just saying I'm better then most......lol, jk

Follow my lead Brick and get paid..

Teddy, lay out your criteria. Take dog first and buy out at first chance? What is the minimum profit before you pull the trigger? 20 cents?

WVU can you wait till tomorrow please? It's not as simple as Sleepy and Kolz and Deemer always accuse me of.....let me put it on paper and post it tomorrow on both sports NBA and MLB and I will like to hear your opinion....if I didn't suck on a bottle like a baby I'd be right up there with You, Fish! Voodoo, Rico and the rest.....I know my shit

For every one wager that goes south that Brick talked about there is one that is a boat race that I sit on.....I had Clippers 1k to win 4750 in game 6 v Portland and was up good money for the week and let it ride but made the huge mistake of passing out drunk, But it was still the right move to ride as long as I could, they were up 3 after 3 (according to the box score I didn't make it thru the halftime show) and if it was 10 I'm letting it ride for less on a scalp everytime IF things are going well....

Hope to have some good conversations about this and keep the trio of idiots out of it......not that I can't take heat but I would rather have WVU tell me I'm wrong then some dog eating moron....

Still in college living at home at 23 yrs of age. Made up a story that he attended Syracuse Law to impress a bunch of strangers on the internet. Was a degenerate at 18 yrs of age when he started his posting career at SBR.

That's pretty much the scoop.

This guy is CONSUMED.

Diabler, I hope your son gets sick and dies!!!!

Deema where do you go to law school, if you go at all?

You can PM me if you don't want to post it. I assure you I'll keep it to myself.

According to Dobbler!!! Deemer no go law skeewl !!!

He work at YMCA!!!! Joey - the people in my whatsapp know the real deeeeem

I'm not a 16 y/o Chinese girl so don't use whatsapp.

How about just answering the question instead of speaking in -FH- riddles.

No shame in going to U of Ohio or wherever.

Look up Syracuse ranking. I believe it's a tier TWO law school. The joke was made by Kerry at EOG 3 years ago... Yanks continued it at SBG and Deemer followed along. Just like Chinese/Asian.

It's a forum, pal. Lol at wanting to go to Syracuse

Look up Syracuse ranking. I believe it's a tier TWO law school. The joke was made by Kerry at EOG 3 years ago... Yanks continued it at SBG and Deemer followed along. Just like Chinese/Asian.

It's a forum, pal. Lol at wanting to go to Syracuse

Yes , I understand the t14 thing between you and Scrubs.

I also understand if you don't want to reveal where you go.

Yes , I understand the t14 thing between you and Scrubs.

I also understand if you don't want to reveal where you go.

Deemer has never revealed personal info on forum - other than moronic videos 4+ years ago.

Couple guys I speak to off forums know some personal info. That's it. Bigger fish to fry, guy.

See you in August!