Idiot cops in New Hampshire - caught on cam

plommer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually it was pointing out you were trying to justify him fleeing the police at 100+ MPH

"well shucks the kids was in ski-oool so it don't matter"

Boat your comprehension is way off. 

Nowhere did I justify him fleeing at 100+ MPH. I was pointing out the fact that schoolzone and schoolkids are often mentioned in these stories because it creates anger and support from parents who become emotionally involved when they think of their kids being involved in that situation.

Anyone reading this thread can easily see this. Anyone but you.

Guest boatboatboat

Doing any of those things would have been WRONG

Doesn't change the fact I wish they had done so

teach the fucker a lesson

When you have a record of charring guns, assaulting people, and then flee for 50 miles at 100+ MPH when the Cops DO CATCH you they are pissed and angry and may wrongly beat your ass.

Guest boatboatboat

Not their job.

I agree 100%

But people with records should know that when the Police come in contact with you they are on edge, amped up, and when you throw gas on the fire IE: Flee for 50 miles at 100+ MPH crashing into cars, the chase may not end peacefully for you.

If it wasn't filmed the cops would lie about how he was injured, he would have been resisting arrest. What that video shows is all bad guys.

Just like that piece of shit cop... who killed a guy by shooting him in the back... as he was running away. The cop said the guy reached for his taser, so he had to shoot him. And he would've gotten away with it, but then the video camera out!

Obviously,  if they run cops should just let them go.  

Holy fuck you missed the point unless you are being sarcastic.

Arresting the guy is their duty, no one has a problem with that. Beating him cause they felt like it is very wrong.

What about people with mental health issues? Do the cops have the green light to punch out sick people when they commit crimes and offend the good guys in blue?

Supporting the cops when they act like criminals sets a dangerous example. Cops cannot then be trusted to respect boundaries or the law.

Holy fuck you missed the point.

Arresting the guy is their duty, no one has a problem with that. Beating him cause they felt like it is very wrong.

What about people with mental health issues? Do the cops have the green light to punch out sick people when they offend the good guys in blue?

Supporting the cops when they act like criminals sets a dangerous example. Cops cannot then be trusted to respect boundaries or the law.

The cops are pieces of shit as well.  I get that,   they get behind a badge and have been doing what they want for so long they dont adjust even in this age of technology.  Guy pissed them off running and they broke the law as well and violated the position they were given.   Part of it is a macho thing and byproduct of cops being paid jack squat and having inferiority complex because of it.  

My point is people often say if the runner gets to high speeds or where he can be a danger then let him go.  All this will accomplish is encouraging anyone to run.  IF there running odds are they are already fucked,  why not run and prolong the free time.  

I get your point,  cops broke law and should be punished.  I agree,  at least they are beating some piece of shit instead of me though so I can take a win from that.  

Guest boatboatboat

I presented a valid and relevant question.

Sorry I missed where Down South said police are justified in going around beating up mentally challenged people walking down the street with no prior records

My point is people often say if the runner gets to high speeds or where he can be a danger then let him go.  All this will accomplish is encouraging anyone to run.  IF there running odds are they are already fucked,  why not run and prolong the free time.  

Calling off a highspeed chase does not stop the helicopter following the suspect and the cops just back off and follow from a safe distance.

They are basically trying to turn a highspeed chase in to a lowspeed one.

Guest boatboatboat

What happens if during this "slow speed" chase the man with a prior record of assaulting people with weapons gets out of his car in front of a laundry mat goes in side and waste 2 people and takes a hostage?

Sorry I missed where Down South said police are justified in going around beating up mentally challenged people walking down the street with no prior records

He didn't, nor did he have to for me to ask the question I did.

You're supporting the cops beating a suspect. I was asking about limits. When is it ok for those sworn to serve and protect to beat someone and when is it not?

What if the driver is a 14 yr old girl? Is it still ok for the cops to bash her face in? Would you be glad because she was taught a lesson?

Oh you're saying that its ok to beat the guy cause he's a full grown man and his rights are less important than a girls or mentally ill persons?

Guest boatboatboat

If you have a record of larceny. Assualt with a deadly weapon, fleeing arest and just lead t police on a 50 mole 100 mile an hour chase.

I could care less your age or sex

What happens if during this "slow speed" chase the man with a prior record of assaulting people with weapons gets out of his car in front of a laundry mat goes in side and waste 2 people and takes a hostage?

He would probably be shot in a hail of bullets with justification.