Don't run from the cops

Don't put the publics life's in danger with your tom foolery

Don't put officers life's in danger with your dullardish actions

A great deal can be learned from this video

Don't run from the cops

Don't put the publics life's in danger with your tom foolery

Don't put officers life's in danger with your dullardish actions

A great deal can be learned from this video

This vid just shows that the thugs in uniform can't control their anger.

They have no right to violently assault a suspect because they are pissed off.

There is no place for pigs like this other than a jail cell.

And the guy in the pickup truck wasn't running from cops, he was running from (soon to be convicted) criminals.

What the cops can learn from the video is that you shouldn't beat a man and violate his constitutional rights but especially so when it is being recorded.

Boat I'm surprised that a moral guy like you, a guy that vehemently is against theft would support the authorities violating a fellow citizens rights.

Guest boatboatboat

I agree they shouldn't have done that.

My point is simply when you run from the cops, put their life in danger as well as Joe public you are increasing your chances of having this happen to you.

No woman deserves to be assaulted. But any young girl with a head on her shoulder knows you don't wear a see thru top with no bra and a short skirt and walk thru a construction area at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Guest boatboatboat

The chase started Wednesday afternoon when Richard Simone, of Worcester, Massachusetts, refused to stop for local police in Holden, said Massachusetts state police. Simone was wanted on multiple warrants for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, larceny and failure to stop for police, they said.

Holden police chased him, and a Massachusetts state police cruiser followed, they said. The chase went through several towns at speeds exceeding 100 mph, with the pickup truck "making abrupt lane changes as the (suspect) continued to try to evade capture" and crashing at least once, police said in a statement.

And the guy in the pickup truck wasn't running from cops,

Hopefully this will be the last time the man who in the past has assaulted people with a dangerous weapon will drive thru town at over 100 miles an hour putting children in danger.

My point is simply when you run from the cops, put their life in danger as well as Joe public you are increasing your chances of having this happen to you.

No woman deserves to be assaulted. But any young girl with a head on her shoulder knows you don't wear a see thru top with no bra and a short skirt and walk thru a construction area at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Horseshit.

I dunno about the fucked up pigs in the USA but up here the pigs can call off a chase and they often do when they fear for the publics safety.

They are actually required to do so by law. They serve the public, thats their job. It's NOT their job to beat the guy as punishment, a judge in court decides sentence according to the law.

As for the cops lives in danger? gimme a fucking break, they signed up for it. No one forced them to take the job.

Do firemen complain about or use as an excuse the dangers of being in a burning building to justify bad behaviour?

Hopefully this will be the last time the man who in the past has assaulted people with a dangerous weapon will drive thru town at over 100 miles an hour putting children in danger.

Dude I'm not supporting the guy or his criminal behaviour. I'm saying its wrong for the cops to beat a suspect because they feel like it and had the opportunity to do so. You make excuses for them.

They become criminals themselves when they cross that line. All they had to do was (do their job and) cuff him after he surrendered. Because they were overcome with testosterone and acted on their rage they will likely be facing severe criminal penalties.

Dumb.

Guest boatboatboat

I wish they had beat him longer and tazed him as well

he has assaulted people with a weapons, he drove for 50 miles at times over 100 miles an hour in neighborhoods putting innocent people in danger.

I have no pitty for a guy like that.

Give the Cops a raise.

Nice to see a bad guy get roughed up.

Lessons to be had from things like this.

Guest boatboatboat

they should make watching this video mandatory for anyone who is getting their first drivers license.

"you run from the Cops, and here is what those crazy fuckers may do. Don't run from the cops"

Woulda made a hell of an impression on me.

he has assaulted people with a weapons, he drove for 50 miles at times over 100 miles an hour in neighborhoods putting innocent people in danger.

Give the Cops a raise.

Again you bring up his crimes. Irrelevant.

When cops arrest a murderer/thief/rapist/arsonist/drug dealer do they have the right beat the shit out of him because they are offended?

You know who is really going to learn a lesson from all this? The constitutional right violating thugs that are going to lose their jobs, their freedom and their families. All because they acted unprofessionally.

Give the Cops a raise.

If cops are allowed to take justice into their own hands, without a trial - you might be the next guy at the wrong end of a couple of batons.

Of course, you are right, Plom.  But, don't be so sure these guys will end up in jail.  All to often, these things end up with the cops just getting a paid vacation.

I don't think all of them will end up in jail but the one or two cops that went in wailing away will be facing charges. No way can this behaviour be ignored by the state.

Guest boatboatboat

you might be the next guy at the wrong end of a couple of batons.

Oh without a doubt.

But Ill take my chances vs a guy who in the past has assaulted people, fled the police and just lead them on a 30 min chase at 100 miles an hour thru school zones. 

Don't give someone a reason to want to beat your ass, and you seldom get your ass beaten. 

If cops are allowed to take justice into their own hands, without a trial - you might be the next guy at the wrong end of a couple of batons.

Many people seem to forget that in our society people have rights. Civil rights don't apply some of the time or only when convenient. 

When cops violate these rights they have become criminals and unworthy of their uniform.

Guest boatboatboat

actually WVU there is what I said.

My point is that if you do what this man did, you are putting your self at risk of having an officer do something they shouldn't do.

It's quite simple.

DO NOT RUN FROM THE POLICE. Its against the law to do so, and angers them.

Oh without a doubt.

But Ill take my chances vs a guy who in the past has assaulted people, fled the police and just lead them on a 30 min chase at 100 miles an hour thru school zones. 

Don't give someone a reason to want to beat your ass, and you seldom get your ass beaten. 

This is often mentioned, like schoolkids are always present and standing in the middle of the road just hanging around waiting to get run over by a car involved in a high speed chase. Most likely they were in class or in the playground.

Guest boatboatboat

Most likely they were in class or in the playground.

Good point

We should raise speed limits to 110 MPH in school zones when class is in session

Good point

We should raise speed limits to 110 MPH in school zones when class is in session

Boat this is called a strawman argument.

straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.[1]

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e. "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.[2][3]

This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery, entertaining "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or understanding both sides of the issue.

Guest boatboatboat

I agree with all that 100%

When we do things we shouldn't it increase our risk of having someone do something to us they shouldn't.

if you walk up to some roided up dude in front of a Gym and look him right in the eye and tell him you think he is a pussy, and he punches you shattering your jaw.

HE BROKE THE LAW.

So while he broke the law, I would hope that others would learn there are ramifications for doing dumb things. 

As I stated very very early on. The Police shouldn't have done that. I was quite clear. But as a society it would be foolish to not understand when we do dumb things to HUMANS, they will at times return the favor............ they are after all HUMANS.

Guest boatboatboat

Boat this is called a strawman argument.

No actually it was pointing out you were trying to justify him fleeing the police at 100+ MPH

"well shucks the kids was in ski-oool so it don't matter"