Wow i posted a cock pic to a dickhead at the rx and got ban for a yr

CarolinaKid

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what Kinger people talk a lot of crap on forums but when you try to do a 1 on 1 posting it changes the whole thing it seems, i call chop out yrs ago for losing so many people money when he was posting and tried back in the day to talk people out of a lot of his games he lost....heck i won there again tonite with my top play on philly, maybe my time on the forums have pass me by...seems like people this day and time think drug dealing is great and bs and not posting ect they are the best.

Iowa will be favored in first 7 games(if they win) and they are not as good as last years team which proved to not be a top ten team.

They have Beathard back at QB offense and a solid, solid D led by 3-4 outstanding players..................Hesse on the DL, Jewell at LB, and King in the secondary are all superstars.

Who knows Jimmy i was mad yes, not  drunk here either, only drinking green tea tonite as i got some tests to do at the dr here on friday, i really dont think i did anything wrong other than posting that 1 pic..but a yr, imo it was not the pic, as it was just a excuse to bann me      ect..........do you think i will lose any sleep over it no............just piss that chop think he got the upper hand , when he had not did anything for yrs

superman in a way you are right but that was some days ago and not last night ect.again chop did that because over the yrs i have tried to tell people what a loser he is posting games and he was so bad yrs ago he stop in mid season.but come on guy, i google and post crap all the time.......if that the best he could do im still laughing on that.........we all post and google stuff, i didnt know we need to add a post that it from goggle ect....hell i tell you like i told that fool, if i have seen his post i would have said it was from something i goggle, but i miss his stupid post of it

superman in a way you are right but that was some days ago and not last night ect.again chop did that because over the yrs i have tried to tell people what a loser he is posting games and he was so bad yrs ago he stop in mid season.but come on guy, i google and post crap all the time.......if that the best he could do im still laughing on that.........we all post and google stuff, i didnt know we need to add a post that it from goggle ect....hell i tell you like i told that fool, if i have seen his post i would have said it was from something i goggle, but i miss his stupid post of it

So you were going to bring attention to other posters how bad he was at  posting winners.....like they couldn't figure that out for themselves if he was that bad.....you were going to save therx from him, and they were  to follow you :laugh  are you fucking kidding me!!!