Wow i posted a cock pic to a dickhead at the rx and got ban for a yr

CarolinaKid

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iowa will be favored in first 7 games(if they win) and they are not as good as last years team which proved to not be a top ten team.

They have Beathard back at QB offense and a solid, solid D led by 3-4 outstanding players..................Hesse on the DL, Jewell at LB, and King in the secondary are all superstars.

Remenber the name Brandon Simon,DE from Nj Big time player who will see time as a true freashman

Remenber the name Brandon Simon,DE from Nj Big time player who will see time as a true freashman

Recall you mentioning him before, I haven't heard yet, but they may redshirt him........he's not listed on the two team depth chart.

Iowa starting sophomore Hesse at one DE spot and a highly recruited and praised redshirt freshman at the other DE spot.

Jimmy what you want to think this or not, if you met me in real life, you would like me as i love sports and like having a good time...........and being around fun people not old guys that have a hangup on life

:laugh

ck is full of shit. The reason ck is pissed at chop is because he tried to post a intelligent quote as his own and Chop said '' no way ck wrote of this'' and googled the quote. Sure enough some chick named Sheila wrote it as a comment on a article about dining by yourself.

Anything written in comprehensible English wasn't written by ck, but ck never credits the souece.

man some of you guys are very hard on a guy here that trys do to good.....i still dont get this love you guys have for drug dealers on the streets unless you are doing drugs yourself.just does not make sense..........

how is posting pictures of roosters and stirring up drama at multiple forums "doing good"?

I smoke weed here and there but no love for street drug dealers...agreed they need to crack down on some of the more serious shit

your buddy Factsman is a fool for sending it through the mail though

man some of you guys are very hard on a guy here that trys do to good.....i still dont get this love you guys have for drug dealers on the streets unless you are doing drugs yourself.just does not make sense..........

You just don't rat.. Bottom line