Can we ban the snitch please?

rito

why because im doing good for my community , what are you a drug dealer or a drug users, you would think i would get praise  but no....you are wrong my friend, why dont you rather than hate on me do something that is good in your state.i have work for the make-a wish now for 16 yrs.............i have never jump on anyone unless they jump on me 1st.......if you think im wrong you got to just deal with it sir or better yet just grow up.i respect every poster until that person jump in my shit

Guest boatboatboat

Multiple people have also via PM requested the same thing.

One person pointed out they have bookmarked some post on one of the forums where CK said he booked wagers.

This mighty get bumpy

why because im doing good for my community , what are you a drug dealer or a drug users, you would think i would get praise but no....you are wrong my friend, why dont you rather than hate on me do something that is good in your state.i have work for the make-a wish now for 16 yrs.............i have never jump on anyone unless they jump on me 1st.......if you think im wrong you got to just deal with it sir or better yet just grow up.i respect every poster until that person jump in my shit

I do, I volunteer for http://norml.org/ to get rid of pointless marajuana laws that infringe on individual freedoms. Here in Colorado we are also passing legislation to regulate DFS as opposed to your attempt to infringe on the rights of everyone that doesn't meet your uniformed world view.

this is for you rito.................................................

BEHIND THE SMOKE SCREEN

The use of marijuana is not only harmful to the pot smokerhimself. He can also become a risk to society.

Research clearly shows that marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life. A study of 129 college students found that, among those who smoked the drug at least twenty-seven of the thirty days before being surveyed, critical skills related to attention, memory and learning were seriously diminished. A study of postal workers found that employees who tested positive for marijuana had 55% more accidents, 85% more injuries and a 75% increase in being absent from work.

In Australia, a study found that cannabis intoxication was responsible for 4.3% of driver fatalities.

It is almost impossible to grow up in America, or any country, and not be exposed to drugs. Peer pressure to do drugs is high and honest information about the dangers of drugs is not always available.

Many people will tell you marijuana is not dangerous. Consider who is telling you that. Are these the same people who are trying to sell you some pot?

Marijuana can harm a person’s memory—and this impact can last for days or weeks after the immediate effects of the drug wear off. In one study, a group of heavy marijuana users were asked to recall words from a list. Their ability to correctly remember the words did not return to normal until as long as four weeks after they stopped smoking.

Students who use marijuana have lower grades and are less likely to get into college than nonsmokers. They simply do not have the same abilities to remember and organize information compared to those who do not use these substances.

Sorry rito but that what i was talking about, i see now why you are against me, you love pot

Not really, I smoke maybe 12 times a year.

I am against government intrusion into issues that are clearly better solved in other manners.

As for dfs and gambling, we'll that's my livelihood so no I don't take kindly to illiterate retards trying to get rid of it.