KR's Top 5 Presidents of All-Time

KingRevolver

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

debt free money under jfk

since he died we have rung up 19 trillion in debt, and another 80 trillion or so in underfunded ss/medicare

which would we rather have, no debt, or a shitload of unpayable debt because we hand cronies trillions of dollars for blowing up sand

Obama has rung up more debit than all the president combined. Now that makes me sick to my stomach.

Fuck FDR!

FDR passed the Agricultural Adjustment Act, which was probably the most idiotic law in American history because it initially mandated that farmers slaughter livestock and burn their crops in order to keep prices high and get people to move from the cities to the country.

Hey, here’s a really stupid thought but, let’s say you’re in the middle of a Great Depression and people are starving… do you think it’s a good idea to destroy food to RAISE prices? Who would think that was a good idea to tell farmers to just slaughter cows and burn crops? FDR, that’s who.

Plus he stole everyone's gold.

This post right here shows why Balco is a true American and a damn sharp individual as well. Well done sir.

Hilary wants to ban all guns and follow suit with the Aussies.

How do you back a candidate in favor of total gun control?

I haven't seen any evidence of this, not like it would be possible.  People forget there is a Congress when they talk about Presidential proposals.