KR's Top 5 Presidents of All-Time

KingRevolver

Nobody talks about gerald ford as president . Never hear the guy mentioned.

Met Gerald Ford in my political science class at the University of Pittsburgh in 1987. He knew my professor from some past campaign and stopped in on while he was in the city.

Seemed like an interesting man, didn't trip and fall over anything while there.

Looking back it seems amazing that I had a college professor at a major university that was previously involved in Republican politics. That is probably obsolete in today's university atmosphere.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truedat, where would Kinger be now without Manifest Destiny?

The Mexican-American war is tough on our leader. Polk ran a campaign simply stating that he's going to whoop Mexicans and take Texas from them. No talk of walls, just gangster shit. Under Polk the US won bigly - Polk and Davy Crockett whooped asses to the tune of 1 million square miles.

Stamps? You're welcome.

Us Naval Acedemy? You're welcome.

Educating people tonight, bfo.

Met Gerald Ford in my political science class at the University of Pittsburgh in 1987. He knew my professor from some past campaign and stopped in on while he was in the city.

Seemed like an interesting man, didn't trip and fall over anything while there.

Looking back it seems amazing that I had a college professor at a major university that was previously involved in Republican politics. That is probably obsolete in today's university atmosphere.

Ford and Peyton Manning bond over Omaha. Ford tried to get in to Tennessee but was denied.

The Mexican-American war is tough on our leader. Polk ran a campaign simply stating that he's going to whoop Mexicans and take Texas from them. No talk of walls, just gangster shit. Under Polk the US won bigly - Polk and Davy Crockett whooped asses to the tune of 1 million square miles.

Stamps? You're welcome.

Mo is very uneducated on history as he was indoctrinated by liberal teachers.

Stamps? You're welcome.

Also must be noted that the US was a dog in Mexico. US forces under future president Zachary Taylor were outnumbered and fighting in hostile territory with notoriously short supply lines, yet they were able to outthink, outfight, and outmaneuver their Mexican hosts under General Santa Ana.

History is important, and I'm happy you are educating people Mo, however I can pretty much say I'm not in need of such education. Have done plenty of my own research sir.

Also must be noted that the US was a dog in Mexico. US forces under future president Zachary Taylor were outnumbered and fighting in hostile territory with notoriously short supply lines, yet they were able to outthink, outfight, and outmaneuver their Mexican hosts under General Santa Ana.

History is important, and I'm happy you are educating people Mo, however I can pretty much say I'm not in need of such education. Have done plenty of my own research sir.

+1

I was suggesting that we were educating the good people of Tgf together. Libtard and GOPer side by side. You're well read on many issues which is why I enjoy seeing bfo in these threads, you add desperately needed dignity, class, and intellect to our collection of heathens.

The Volunteers got their name from those battles, the men from the smokey mountains went down to Mexico like the 2007 Syracuse Oragemen went to Louisville, no one gave them a chance, bfo. One of the more underrated upsets of the last decade.

I was suggesting that we were educating the good people of Tgf together. Libtard and GOPer side by side. You're well read on many issues which is why I enjoy seeing bfo in these threads, you add desperately needed dignity, class, and intellect to our collection of heathens.

The Volunteers got their name from those battles, the men from the smokey mountains went down to Mexico like the 2007 Syracuse Oragemen went to Louisville, no one gave them a chance, bfo. One of the more underrated upsets of the last decade.

Whoa, maybe I'm a dumb shit after all, thought there was a dig somewhere in there.

Most people don't give a shit about history, it's unfortunately going the way of Sanskrit.

It was pretty much a worthless field of study for me, but continues to be a passion. If I'm able to retire early will pursue advanced studies in history, as far as I can take it.

Whoa, maybe I'm a dumb shit after all, thought there was a dig somewhere in there.

Most people don't give a shit about history, it's unfortunately going the way of Sanskrit.

It was pretty much a worthless field of study for me, but continues to be a passion. If I'm able to retire early will pursue advanced studies in history, as far as I can take it.

Oh, certainly nothing intentional, quite the opposite. I look forward to reading your posts on all subjects, I love conversations about history and enjoyed reading your posts here. You know far more than I do. The more you write, the more I gain.