Have a great week guys heading out for the beach for some days

CarolinaKid

Guest pocketrockets

CockK don't let these COCKY guys get into your HEAD, they are just being DICKS

I see what you did there... wow. Just wow.

Ckid, its all good man, gay rights are here to stay you can feel safe, and if you need a shoulder to cry on: GTFO of here you fuckin Homosexual human being .

Maybe a beach in Florida.  Run-in to George Zimmerman and ask if you can take a pic of his cock.  I can only imagine what would happen.  Surely, George would be found not guilty again.  Stand your ground has got to cover an old cabbie in a TS Red Tour tee shirt, that doesn't quite cover the belly button,  cabbie asking to see your cock. 

Guest pocketrockets

I don't think fella is going/went to the beach. It is just a ploy. If you were going to the beach, why just not go to the beach? Why did you feel the need to tell everyone you are going to the beach? It would have been better if you just went to the beach, not told anyone, and people wondered where the hell you are.

+1

he feels he needs to remind people of his wealth and beach house on a daily basis... he lives a Charlie Harper lifestyle minus the pussy plus the dicks

he has no tiger blood

I see what you did there... wow. Just wow.

Ckid, its all good man, gay rights are here to stay you can feel safe, and if you need a shoulder to cry on: GTFO of here you fuckin Homosexual human being .

Here to stay? I won't necessarily bank on that if the Muslim of Brotherhood takes over the USA. You do know what Muzzi's do to Non heterosexual humans ?