What Vitamins Or Supplements Do You Take?

Mike75

I take Fish Oil,CoQ10,Magnesium and a multi with all the B vitamins,C,D,etc.

About a decade ago i went and had a stress test and heart checkup and was told i had some high cholesterol and the doc wrote me a script for Lipitor.

All i can say is thank god i never touched the crap. I did research on it and the side effects are crippling muscle pain and weakness and i ran into someone at the pharmacy who looked about 80 pounds and told me of the massive weight loss they suffered and health issues.

I immediately started taking fish oil after seeing it was good for cholesterol and within six months i had great numbers but did not dare tell the doc what i did.

COQ10 is good for the heart and body as well as energy.

Magnesium is good for blood pressure,staying regular,etc,

Multi good for the various vitamins

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many know, been a big proponent of omega 3 fish oil for years........but gave up taking pills about a year ago and simply started eating more wild salmon, foods with flax, walnuts, and the OATMEGA bars mentioned earlier........understand many don't like any of that stuff, but feel it's a better alternative than pills

As many know, been a big proponent of omega 3 fish oil for years........but gave up taking pills about a year ago and simply started eating more wild salmon, foods with flax, walnuts, and the OATMEGA bars mentioned earlier........understand many don't like any of that stuff, but feel it's a better alternative than pills

krill oil ?

No pills needed unless you have a medical condition interfering with absorption or processing of nutrients.

Can get all vitamins and nutrients required from a well balanced diet.

Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc .