What Vitamins Or Supplements Do You Take?

Mike75

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the best fish oil out there? Is omega 3 the same thing? Also heard about the benefits of turmeric and got a friend who takes it but I've never considered it might give it a try[/quote

Nordic is the best!!!!

Yep i take Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/16/2016 at 9:49 PM, Balco said:
On 5/16/2016 at 8:46 PM, easy does it said:

What's the best fish oil out there? Is omega 3 the same thing? Also heard about the benefits of turmeric and got a friend who takes it but I've never considered it might give it a try[/quote

Nordic is the best!!!!

Yes, Nordic Ultimate here.

Consume lots of sardines/sockeye salmon weekly, thus only take a couple/three pills a week.

3 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Does the apple cider vinegar burn fat?

If you take apple cider vinegar(shot or shot and a half) and dilute it with water, and you take it before a meal it is said to lower/shorten your bodies sugar spike. 

when your blood sugar is high your insulin level goes up to bring down blood sugar. Your body doesn’t burn fat when insulin levels are high. 

a simple walk after dinner can also lower your blood sugar. Doing both would be best. There are a host of benefits to ACV but the blood sugar thing is all I can remember at the moment.

4 minutes ago, housepicks said:

If you take apple cider vinegar(shot or shot and a half) and dilute it with water, and you take it before a meal it is said to lower/shorten your bodies sugar spike. 

when your blood sugar is high your insulin level goes up to bring down blood sugar. Your body doesn’t burn fat when insulin levels are high. 

a simple walk after dinner can also lower your blood sugar. Doing both would be best. There are a host of benefits to ACV but the blood sugar thing is all I can remember at the moment.

Are the goli acv gummies any good?

From what I read, D3 is being looked at as more of a hormone nowadays. Aides in like 300 different bodily functions, most people are majorly deficient. Being outside isn’t a cure all either if you wear sunglasses because it’s more so absorbed by the eyes.

Magnesium is also huge but it has to be the right form, the cheapest form is magnesium oxide which the body doesn’t absorb well. I take mag citrate and mag glyninate and there is another one I wanna get too but I can’t remember the name of it.