What Vitamins Or Supplements Do You Take?

Mike75

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

50,000 VitaminD per week

For some reason here recently my brother said he was taking a shitload of Vitamin D and he started having some kind of health issues like headaches,dizzyness,tiredness and the doc said he was taking too much D. Doc did a bunch of tests and traced the issue back to too much D. So he cut back on it.

13 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

For some reason here recently my brother said he was taking a shitload of Vitamin D and he started having some kind of health issues like headaches,dizzyness,tiredness and the doc said he was taking too much D. Doc did a bunch of tests and traced the issue back to too much D. So he cut back on it.

Jesus christ, stop doing stupid shit people(not you), massive doses  of anything are almost never the answer.

1 hour ago, Mike75 said:

I’d say he’s the exception rather than the rule.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Jesus christ, stop doing stupid shit people(not you), massive doses  of anything are almost never the answer.

My brother lives out in Tempe,Arizona and has been there since 2001. The one thing that he did do that i thought was dumb was getting vaxed at least three or four times. What he didnt pay attention to but i did was it seemed like a short period after he got vaxed he would get covid. I noticed this at least twice for sure. Also he didnt even start having numerous health issues until the pandemic. Another thing i dont like is he is democrat and really likes Biden. I was democrat for years but the last few years i have did a solid turn and now lean toward republican especially since Fuckhead Biden took over and raised the prices through the roof.