**beginning of the end for the stock market

milwaukee mike

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you purchase the Ron Paul infomercial dvd

i'll keep buying hard assets and things that will have value, don't need ron paul to tell me common sense

how big of a deficit before people think it will matter?  200 trillion?  300 trillion?

someone please explain to me how we can repay the current $20 trillion (100 trillion if you include underfunded ss/med)

federal government collects $2 trillion/year and spends $4 trillion/year... federal reserve scam only works if spending increases every year, that worked for about 90 years when we had growing workforce/manufacturing, now all it does is create more debt and deficits because the only portion of the population that is growing is elderly and unemployed

sign of growing industrial demand

the sky isn't falling

people want it to so they can say "I told ya so"

no way in hell do i want the world to look like what it is gonna look like

it's going to be very unpleasant for my kids at some point

what pleasure will there be in telling someone "i told ya so" if we're in a major depression... am i really going to get enjoyment out of confronting people starving in the street and telling them "i told ya so"

i like to help people and share information/advice, some of you guys make me out to be a chicken little asshole which doesn't help anyone to live more responsibly

No trump says offer creditors partial payment

Yea most us treasuries are held by americans (retirement funds, pensions, etc.)  the safety of the us treasury is also the basis for the funcion of the world financial system.  if he really does this, well better hope you are at balco's house.