Plommer has paid

timetopay

Dude, lol, fuck off, why would you think I would feel obligated to answer you?

Ask the See you next Tuesday , I'm sure she will have no problem disclosing the details of a deal that was to remain private.

cunts gonna See you next Tuesday

Because you said it was to remain private?   I never agreed to that.  I initially said that I might agree to saying "it had been resolved."   and that I would think about it...but I said that it felt like "falsification of credit history."   QUIT LYING!!!!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that from your buddy the other day.  (  Although the figure I heard was more about 30k.  He said that he (**) acknowledged it and made it sound like he was planning to pay it back or something.  I know for sure he said there was no dispute about it ..that it was admitted..because I questioned whether that had really been established that it even happened....l.the part about paying itback wasn't really gone into...you'll have to ask your buddy about that part, but that was the impression that I got.  I really have no dog in that fight and wasn't even sure why I was being told about it honestly.

i don't follow, who is my buddy?  

like I said, you seem to know way more than me.  it certainly happened, and i certainly count on 0, so like i said if you have some assistance to offer i will pay you thousands of dollars.

I'm still confused as to why Tito is mad at Iag. He says he's been stiffed but he's siding with the stiff.

Plom is blabbing his story to Iag and he's mad at her.

Missing something here except just taking it out on a female.

i don't really give a shit, but she shouldn't have outed him like that just because she was mad about some copy and past he made from redit.  

as for everything else i have no idea, she seems to be privy to info i don't know

I'm still confused as to why Tito is mad at Iag. He says he's been stiffed but he's siding with the stiff.

Why is no one surprised?

Well you came into my womens thread to confront me about the money you were owed, you'd think it would be reasonable to know the amount you were looking for and not have to make something up as you go.

You want a group of intelligent men to believe your intention was to remind me of the debt and get paid but you didn't know the amount?

Wait what? You didn't come looking for money? Surprising.

QUIT LYING!!!!!!! If anyone reads the entire thread they will see what a lying sack of shit you are. How many posts did I maketrying to discuss Red Pill?  I didn't come in there for money.   I have said about 100 times this was not about themoney. I was trying to prove a point .  You keep contradicting yourself.  You say it was about the money..then it was neverabout the money ..it was because you think I was losing an argument.  You just keep deflecting and lying.   Here I said I didn't ever know you to lie, and you have done nothing but lie all afternoon.   Scum.

i don't follow, who is my buddy?  

like I said, you seem to know way more than me.  it certainly happened, and i certainly count on 0, so like i said if you have some assistance to offer i will pay you thousands of dollars.

Plommer.

Because you said it was to remain private?   I never agreed to that.

I'm not playing this fucking game with you.

You're an idiot if you think I believe you weren't advised of the payment plan.

Where are your puppets?

Brick? TTP? Get in here guys, she needs your help, again.

TTP gets it.

Plom why you want her to tell us this was resolved when it wasnt?  Last time i had a guy try to do that was the last time i was stiffed.

Oh yeah, and instead of asking her the amount have your sugar daddy send her an extra couple hundred on top for having to deal with you and call it a night.

QUIT LYING!!!!!!! If anyone reads the entire thread they will see what a lying sack of shit you are.

There are people (that matter most in this thread) reading that know EXACTLY what is going on in this entire thread, they are observing and have the benefit of complete knowledge.

I post for them to see whats going on. Discussion behind the scenes are in support of me. Not against me.

Bottom line, the people that need to know the truth are well aware of it.

The white knights sticking their noses in other peoples business only know what they think.  They do not need to know anything and I know that is distressing for them.

Deposited $20 to play horses a bunch of times, ran it up, cashed out, a few times. We're talking hundreds over the year.

I haven't been able to cash out a single freeplay at Bookmaker in a year.

How many of these posts would you like me to post to keep showing how full of shit you are... 

I can keep going all night. Search is pretty easy. The number of books you play at, the deposits you made, the amounts you play.

Its like taking candy from a baby

Bitcoin thread

photo-thumb-4516.png?_r=1463776796 Posted by plommer on 20 February 2015 - 12:56 PM in Main Stage

I've never deposited to Bookmaker. So today I thought I'd make a deposit to show my appreciation for the freeroll tourneys they sponsor here at TGF.

I sent close to the minimum bitcoin allowed $22 - just to make sure everything is working on their end. Glad i only sent a little. My deposit was never credited and there was no way i was going to send any more until I got the first deposit to go through. that was at 7:30AM Eastern.

Its almost noon and after a half dozen phone calls and emails nothing.

My deposits of $20 & $200 to Heritage went through immediately. Bookmaker saying the deposits were "cancelled" and the funds sent back to my wallet - they weren't and I provided screenshots and the link to the transaction, the funds are clearly sitting in the bitcoin address their cashier provided to me.

Have a look.

https://blockchain.i....PdRDPR7LMEFBYF

See how it has a balance of over $22 and the bitcoin amount is

0.09123558 BTC.0.09123558 BTC

So the funds are sitting their

Guest pocketrockets

Just checked and not paid yet.  Plommer say the word and I will publish the private messages and prove you are lying..yet again.

:pop

There are people (that matter most in this thread) reading that know EXACTLY what is going on in this entire thread, they are observing and have the benefit of complete knowledge.

I post for them to see whats going on. Discussion behind the scenes are in support of me. Not against me.

The white knights sticking their noses in other peoples business only know what they think.  They do not need to know anything and I know that is distressing for them.

Posts like this are an attempt to feel better about yourself.  I get it....just like the Red Pill stuff.  People know the truth and MANY besides Brick and TTP can see very clearly what has gone on in this and the other thread...very clearly.   Get over yourself.

I'll agree to leave this alone once I'm paid if you stop your attacks that have been recognized by MANY other than the "White Knights."   Frankly, I have things I would rather do than argue with a  misogynist all day...like pray for one.

I hear ya. Never heard of the guy until this. It is amazing he really feels hes right. Guy might be Brocks brother

I actually like plommer and enjoy his posts but I have a serious issue with how he's acting like this is ok.

As someone who has been stiffed /slowpaid/lied to about money more times that I care to admit , it pains me to read.