I'm really starting to ReThink DON as LEADER of the FREE world

BarryRunSome

Yah, I did the translate for Sol Diablo and deduced that.....And then knew I would more strongly encourage little or no lawn. Way too low on rainfall.....Save your money and invest more in your genius kid's (and rest of your crew) future

I mean we get avg 42 inches* rainfall here and I discourage lawn expansion. You guys are maybe half that?

----------'

* equivalent in length to about five Ckid cocks, if you accept his boastful claims in the "what is be doing about Joey?" thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you stupid fvcking Libtards look past your fvcking nose........The Super Mexican (Muslims) are destroying every Euro country they enter,......Saudi Arabia and Isreal will not take on a single one of them........get that thru your liberal head.......The Saudis and the fvcking Jews will not take on one fvcking refugee.......think about that for 5 fvcking minutes and then get back to me on why we should take any if they won't.....

Fvck those filthy rape monsters, child molesters, slave owning SOB's.......you want them here LCD? Then put them up in your 1bedroom apartment cap.......As for me....I'm voting for Trump and pray for many many more dead children washing up on the beach......fvck em

Hippie now resorting to elementary humor. 

Okay.  You have one minute to answer before you have time to start Google cheating.

When Paul sailed to Rome, his ship ran aground on a reef in a storm, and everyone aboard managed to get safely to shore. What was the name of the place where he landed.