I'm really starting to ReThink DON as LEADER of the FREE world

BarryRunSome

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Republicans nominated a progressive authoritarian. Proof there's a lot of dumb mother fuckers in the Republican voting block. Many of them bet on sports.

This might have gone over your head Teddy since you're a knee-jerk stupid one issue voter (well two issue since you seem to have added Super Mexicans to Mexicans as the only thing to vote about) but he just called you a moron. Thx for fucking up the party of Lincoln. I bet you stand in front of the mirror practicing Nazi salutes and yelling chimp threats. Fucking dipshit.

Yes....if we could just get back to the 1860s....when Mexicans were only trying to retake Texas

in the 1860s Mexicans were trying to defend their land of Texas against us Americans.

But what were the super mexicans doing in the 1860s? Probably blowing people up left and right for no reason just like today Lol

in the 1860s Mexicans were trying to defend their land of Texas against us Americans.

But what were the super mexicans doing in the 1860s? Probably blowing people up left and right for no reason just like today Lol

Texas emancipated from Mexico in 1836.

At that same time, various factions of Islam in the countries we today call "The Middle East" were mostly fighting over land & water just as they are today

Don today on the topic of Kimmy Jong Un

Don- "I'm going to make China make that guy disappear very quickly"

Interviewer "How are you going to do that? Assassinate him?

Don- Shoulder Shrug "Frankly I've heard of worse things"

:laugh  :laugh This really has to be one big TROLL. Hillary would be a nightmare. Obama is the BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT, to ever occupy 1600 Pennsylvania ave.

Hillary is a CLONE. I really am starting to think there is something wrong with this Trump guy. I kind of like it, but I think there's something wrong.

Barney.....the water thing is real, California is letting (pushing) thousands of gallons of good water into the ocean all because of an endangered fish (smelt?) that somehow ends up in our surpluses....

Trump is correct....there wouldn't even be a water shortage here if it wasn't for that....