Would your wife/GF be upset if you took her out to wine/dine on a Comp ?

Sam Odom

Every Canadian I have met was a fucking pussy.

Serious.

Does that make you one?

I can't believe you are this stubborn on this issue.  You seem much smarter and educated than you are letting on here. 

I know what you're trying to do and its a lame attempt. You're straw-manning.

For the benefit of those that are not familiar with the term:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e. "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.

This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery, entertaining "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or understanding both sides of the issue.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaming?

:laugh

Shaming you for what?

Is calling someone in the KKK a racist SHAMING them?  

No.  They are racist.  They know it.  And proud of it.  

Its calling a spade a spade.  

You are avoiding discussing the topics presented and instead are making this about me by calling me names.

You're still doing it.

Women are whores, even our family members. 

The KKK? Really? Thats so fucking weak my man.

You could call me a misogynist but it still doesn't change what we know about womens behaviour.

Keep laughing.

You still aren't participating in the discussion about my beliefs on women you are focused on me because you can't make me believe as you do.

I have not resorted to calling you names just because I disagree with your ideas.

Attacking the post is fine. Attacking the poster is weak.

Guy hardly has an original thought on the topic.

80% of his posted views are copy and paste jobs.

Makes it even more pathetic.

Love you though Plommer.  Get well soon.   :cheers

Again nothing to counter the ideas presented, just emoticons and personal attacks.

At least you switched it up from KKK to me not having an original thought.

You know this how?

Oh thats right, you don't know you're just reaching because you have no argument.

I know that its unpleasant for a man to think of his daughter as a whore, but I didn't create female nature, blame god.

I could tell u all about my dealings with women in my life. You will blow it off and give me a copy paste job. So what good would it do?

Excuses, why am I not surprised.

And you've been with the same person since highschool no? You don't have experience with alot of women.

What good would it do? I dunno because you've already made up your mind and never tried but that would be preferable than trying to make this about me.

Oh and the fact I copied and pasted it from MANY sources gives strength to the beliefs presented as my experiences are the same as millions of other men.

And I don't think you are pathetic Plommer. You have a track record on the forums as being intelligent and thoughtful. I just don't agree with your one size fits all view here. Thats all.

Fair enough, and when you say it in a respectable manner you in turn get respect.

And I sincerely think you missed it when I said these beliefs do not apply to every woman 100% of the time in 100% of all situations but in general they are true.

Excuses, why am I not surprised.

And you've been with the same person since highschool no? You don't have experience with alot of women.

What good would it do? I dunno because you've already made up your mind and never tried but that would be preferable than trying to make this about me.

Oh and the fact I copied and pasted it from MANY sources gives strength to the beliefs presented as my experiences are the same as millions of other men.

I could copy and paste views from people who are racist against Canadiens. Doesnt make it any more credible.

Guest boatboatboat

plommer your c/p show me that men who have had bad luck with ladies complain online

like with many things, those who have a positive experience are seldom as vocal as those who have had bad.

plommer your c/p show me that men who have had bad luck with ladies complain online

like with many things, those who have a positive experience are seldom as vocal as those who have had bad.

No way would I try to disagree with this.

BUT, my experiences with women are shared with many other men and so are my beliefs.

I am not the only guy on the planet that believes this stuff. Far from it.

AND, even though there are people that disagree they still recognized something that I posted that they agreed with.

John Adams, the former chief of Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) told a Senate meeting Wednesday that Canadians are "stupid" and post too much information on social media, according to The Globe and Mail.

"One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid," Adams said about how Canadians are perceived. "I can confirm that. We put more online, [on] Facebook, than any other country in the world."

-Advertisement-

No way would I try to disagree with this.

BUT, my experiences with women are shared with many other men and so are my beliefs.

I am not the only guy on the planet that believes this stuff. Far from it.

AND, even though there are people that disagree they still recognized something that I posted that they agreed with.

I think you just proved my point.

You and many other's have dealt with the worst side of women.  Its real.  It happened.

It just doesn't mean its a one size fits all thing. 

I think you just proved my point.

You and many other's have dealt with the worst side of women.  Its real.  It happened.

It just doesn't mean its a one size fits all thing. 

And I clearly stated it doesn't apply 100% of the time to 100% of the women but in general is accurate.

But ALL women are capable.

So we AGREE, one size does not fit all.

John Adams, the former chief of Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) told a Senate meeting Wednesday that Canadians are "stupid" and post too much information on social media, according to The Globe and Mail.

"One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid," Adams said about how Canadians are perceived. "I can confirm that. We put more online, [on] Facebook, than any other country in the world."

-Advertisement-

Them fucking Canuckleheads  :laugh

ALL men are capable of taking another man's life.

That does not make us all murderers. 

I can't argue with this. This is my belief as well as yours.

Anyway, gotta take a break for a bit, got the third episode of the Lord Of The Rings - "Return of The King" all cued up and ready to go on the big screen. Later.

:pop

:cheers

Anyway, gotta take a break for a bit, got the third episode of the Lord Of The Rings - "Return of The King" all cued up and ready to go on the big screen. Later.

Bout to take in the latest installment of Game of Thrones here.

Peace.

Guest pocketrockets

Dude you complain women fuck with you and this may very well be the main reason. Lord of the Rings? SMH