Would your wife/GF be upset if you took her out to wine/dine on a Comp ?

Sam Odom

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Lol.

That comparison is funny.

Like I would seriously support rape or murder or abuse of another person.

Hmmm you may not support that at present but... the opinions you have of women certainly resemble those expressed by a number of serial women killers throughout American history. I did study psychology at college and I took a lot of interest in psychological profiling/forensic psychology.

You fit the pattern of someone who despises women, seems to think they are in this world to satisfy your needs or the needs of men. Like they owe you just for being women and being alive. Never understimate the power of human madness. The thin line between being a normal dude and a convicted killer is one night away.

Not saying thats your destiny or the path you will take, I'm saying is not healthy for you or anyone to talk about this subject 24/7. Your brain can only take that much.

I would prefer the LJBF after the 1st date and not the 3rd. Women know immediately if they want to fuck a guy or not.

If she strings a guy along enjoying free dinners and nights out with no intention of letting it become a relationship then you know what that makes her.

a dinner whore...

• 3 months later...

Hmmm you may not support that at present but... the opinions you have of women certainly resemble those expressed by a number of serial women killers throughout American history. I did study psychology at college and I took a lot of interest in psychological profiling/forensic psychology.

You fit the pattern of someone who despises women, seems to think they are in this world to satisfy your needs or the needs of men. Like they owe you just for being women and being alive. Never understimate the power of human madness. The thin line between being a normal dude and a convicted killer is one night away.

Not saying thats your destiny or the path you will take, I'm saying is not healthy for you or anyone to talk about this subject 24/7. Your brain can only take that much.

Duh!

What other purpose do they serve?