Can we get a state of the Union address on TGF?

Teddy kgb

I still can't figure out who doesn't like each other here...

For the record, I like everybody.  

Trade jabs with Deemer, but I more feel sorry for him than anything.  Kid was a degen before he hit 20.  And now posts lies and bullshit to people 2x his age to constantly impress them.  He should be out getting tail at this age.  Very sad.

Trade jabs with Sweeper since he started in on me.  Thats more of a one way thing though.  He's got some sort of issue with me.  I have no issue with him. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I like everybody.

Trade jabs with Deemer, but I more feel sorry for him than anything. Kid was a degen before he hit 20. And now posts lies and bullshit to people 2x his age to constantly impress them. Very sad.

Trade jabs with Sweeper since he started in on me. Thats more of a one way thing though. He's got some sort of issue with me. I have no issue with him.

U called are thread gay. Uncalled for

Seems like the place gave up on the gambling talk And That's Cool I'm not going to keep harping on it but it's more of site line Rito owned that plommer , IAG and Fairwarning posted at....forgot the name....

No real question there just a comment

I have never owned, worked at or been affiliated with any site anywhere ever.

Can I come?

You know we are pals but anyone in ownership who decided it's a good decision to bring this place into the gutter will not be welcomed. Hopefully you were against it.

Some of us don't want are name to be associated with the place where these scammers and thiefs are posting.

I'm sure the whole league would move but impossible at this point with a couple of the members so will stay and hopefully this is a temporary situation.

You know we are pals but anyone in ownership who decided it's a good decision to bring this place into the gutter will not be welcomed. Hopefully you were against it.

Some of us don't want are name to be associated with the place where these scammers and thiefs are posting.

I'm sure the whole league would move but impossible at this point with a couple of the members so will stay and hopefully this is a temporary situation.

Unreal. You know my thoughts on the scumbags.

Some people do what they want. Some accuse people of doing shit they wouldn't even know how to do. I do something and I get blasted. I gave up on making decisions a few weeks ago. If I don't post much people get mad. Doesn't matter that I work 12 hours a day and like to play softball in my spare time. Or help my father take care of my grandfather who is rapidly going down hill. It's all about the post count. So whatever I do here someone is always mad at Yanks. Even when they do the same things I tried I'm a moron but yet somehow they are a genius.

You're smart enough to figure out when I washed my hands.

Wait a second....i thought this joint was on the upswing....after all it was first place ckid fled to after his dirty pics resulted in rx ban

is what I get for lapsing out of sports fville for a couple years.....just seemed BBB and KR were reliable brand......eh?

eh?.......eh?

Unreal. You know my thoughts on the scumbags.

Some people do what they want. Some accuse people of doing shit they wouldn't even know how to do. I do something and I get blasted. I gave up on making decisions a few weeks ago. If I don't post much people get mad. Doesn't matter that I work 12 hours a day and like to play softball in my spare time. Or help my father take care of my grandfather who is rapidly going down hill. It's all about the post count. So whatever I do here someone is always mad at Yanks. Even when they do the same things I tried I'm a moron but yet somehow they are a genius.

You're smart enough to figure out when I washed my hands.

Sorry man ain't been around much and it's only been for our league primarily. I know your thoughts as to why I said "hope it wasn't you".

Just tough to figure out the story as knowing everyone in ownership is against scams and stiffs and bring the biggest one in the history of forumville back.

Sorry man ain't been around much and it's only been for our league primarily. I know your thoughts as to why I said "hope it wasn't you".

Just tough to figure out the story as knowing everyone in ownership is against scams and stiffs and bring the biggest one in the history of forumville back.

Brock isn't in the top 100, you should avoid every single forum

Brock isn't in the top 100, you should avoid every single forum

Yeah.   Not sure he's not in the top 10, but I agree with your premise.

If we kept our standards high as far as who we post with, there would be nowhere to post.  

I think the line gets drawn on people that are currently known stiffs.  Particularly when they stiff another forum member.  That and posting personal info are the only things that really get on my radar.  I really don't mind anything else.

Let it be.  If you dont like it, dont click on it. Thats how I feel anyway.