Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

define punish?

like cut her off from the cock meat?

or

See if she can take a punch

I know you didn't AXE me, but IMO clarification is needed

come on, brother..you know full well how dissatisfying this will go

Yeah, I'm not playing along with the lame troll attempt.

He's nuts if he thinks I'm going to waste any more effort on him.

I will say I am a little disappointed.

He's a university graduate and I'm only a highschool grad but I at least have the ability to grasp what is going on.

A woman in China walked into a large hole that opened up in a road that was filled with water. She didn't see it because she was glued to her phone. She drowned. Did she deserve death for it? No but it happened. Is it a good idea to be aware of your surroundings? Yes.

This discussion always goes the same way: the men are rapists and need to be controlled. Women are perpetual victims and can not be responsible for anything. Anyone who encourages women to make better judgement is a mysogynist.

I just refuse to believe that treating women like children is okay. They can be responsible for their safety just as they can be responsible adults.

Men are already being held accountable: Brock cannot be a competive swimmer anymore. Getting a job will be hard. He has to register as a sex offender.

That's after the measly 6 months of jail he will face. He might be raped in jail too. His life is pretty much ruined because of a poor choice he made while drunk.

Now if we say she made poor choices too that night such as getting passed out drunk in the company of strangers, it is sexist.

See how it removes women's agency? She can get totally wasted and no one dares tell her that making herself vulnerable is a bad idea.

She will suffer too, of course. It is a consequence of a string of poor decision making but no one wants to have an honest conversation about how we perceive drunk heterosexual sex overall, as well as whether it's worth it to keep hitting the same brick wall when next year another young man like Brock Turner stands trial.

Alcohol, a culture of partying, removing women's agency and the perception of men as sexual predators waiting to happen will keep churning out Brock Turners for years to come. And we will still be arguing over who had it worse in a preventable situation because someone has to take the blame.

This kid got off lightly by comparison but you know the bulk of them were not as lucky. We are failing our youth at a tremendous rate and the best we can do is treat men like criminals, women as victims and provide more jerk off material for the media when another letter that appeals to emotion hits their inbox.

Here's a video that I sometimes look at that I find inspiring at times like these:

If she was planning on having sex with him and everything points to that.....and she has had sex before, I'm sure she had......and if he didn't punch her, kick her, hold a knife to her throat or ass fvck her, and none of that happen from what I know......

With all that being said is her life really as ruined as she says? She took cock while slepping........the same cock she was about to take half a sleep.......either way she wasn't remembering it.

The dudes life is ruined way worse than if he'd gotten 3 years and nobody had every heard of him.

That's true......but an interesting question would be, would you want to get 6 months and do 3 with your name being mud.....or getting 3yrs and doing 2 and having your life back?

2yrs is a hell of a lot longer then 3 months......and I really wonder how hard his life will be after a few months when everyone is off the the next big story......I couldnt spot the chick who killed her baby, Casey Anthony? Couldn't pick her out of a crowd.......even Zimmerman if he tried (I don't think he's trying lol) could become invisible.....

You wouldn't even need to leave the state.....move to the next city, lose or gain some weight, grow or cut your hair and maybe some dye, grow or cut your beard.......find new friends with your new name.......couldn't be that hard or really that big of a deal to start over in life

Kid looks creepy as fuck. If you look at the letter his dad wrote it's no wonder the kid is a fukking douche bag that would do some Homosexual human being shit like this. Too bad they will keep him in max and won't let him around other inmates for shit cuz they protect rapists and Chesters.

A woman in China walked into a large hole that opened up in a road that was filled with water. She didn't see it because she was glued to her phone. She drowned. Did she deserve death for it? No but it happened. Is it a good idea to be aware of your surroundings? Yes.

This discussion always goes the same way: the men are rapists and need to be controlled. Women are perpetual victims and can not be responsible for anything. Anyone who encourages women to make better judgement is a mysogynist.

I just refuse to believe that treating women like children is okay. They can be responsible for their safety just as they can be responsible adults.

Men are already being held accountable: Brock cannot be a competive swimmer anymore. Getting a job will be hard. He has to register as a sex offender.

That's after the measly 6 months of jail he will face. He might be raped in jail too. His life is pretty much ruined because of a poor choice he made while drunk.

Now if we say she made poor choices too that night such as getting passed out drunk in the company of strangers, it is sexist.

See how it removes women's agency? She can get totally wasted and no one dares tell her that making herself vulnerable is a bad idea.

She will suffer too, of course. It is a consequence of a string of poor decision making but no one wants to have an honest conversation about how we perceive drunk heterosexual sex overall, as well as whether it's worth it to keep hitting the same brick wall when next year another young man like Brock Turner stands trial.

Alcohol, a culture of partying, removing women's agency and the perception of men as sexual predators waiting to happen will keep churning out Brock Turners for years to come. And we will still be arguing over who had it worse in a preventable situation because someone has to take the blame.

This kid got off lightly by comparison but you know the bulk of them were not as lucky. We are failing our youth at a tremendous rate and the best we can do is treat men like criminals, women as victims and provide more jerk off material for the media when another letter that appeals to emotion hits their inbox.

Here's a video that I sometimes look at that I find inspiring at times like these:

https://wendymcelroy.liberty.me/debate-with-jessica-valenti-on-rape-culture/

Plommer, the chick was out COLD. LIFELESS. It's not about who's to blame. Any human that would fukk and unconciois lifeless human like that is not someone we need in society. Glad he has to register as a sex offender. And he won't get taped cuz the jail will protect him. They always protect these fucks but if your in there for a robbery or something have no protection at all.

Plommer, the chick was out COLD. LIFELESS. It's not about who's to blame. Any human that would fukk and unconciois lifeless human like that is not someone we need in society. Glad he has to register as a sex offender. And he won't get taped cuz the jail will protect him. They always protect these fucks but if your in there for a robbery or something have no protection at all.

KiD, I completely agree with you, but this is pointless. 

Plommer is as dumb as they come. 

Yeah I'm not supporting the guy for what he did, it was obviously a crime.

My comments are more about how women and men are treated differently where men are always the perpetrators and women always the victims.