Any opinion on the Stanford rape case?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah.  If she said... "Lets go back to your room and fuck.  Then said if I pass out before we get there, I give you permission to fuck my limp body".  

Then Id say maybe consent was given.

Ok, keep in mind that I'm all for this guy doing jail or prison time.....there was a crime No Doubt about it......I'm just saying it wasn't that outrageous of a sentence......I would have liked to see a year but not freaking out and trying to get him retried and the judge fired

The guy raped a passed out girl. Should get a lot more than 6 months. The kid, his parents, and the judge are all entitled pieces of shit.

agree

rapist also expressed basically zero remorse

blamed the drinking culture and everyone he could

didn't take any responsibility

Part of the reason for the light sentence I think was that he had lied and said that this was an aberration...that he was not used to drinking and never did drugs etc and this was a result of the intoxication......then it came out that this was not his first rodeo, and he had been at least a somewhat regular druguser..pictures with a pipe, text saying he dropped acid etc.    

Didn't he penetrate her with some foreign object also? I had not heard that he was filming it...if that is true, that would affect my position.    If he was able to get it up, he was probably able to recognize that she was not able to give consent.  He may have thought that  is where it would have gone anyway if they had gotten  back to his dorm (and it might have) so he might have felt entitled.    

I generally agree with you Teddy. I haven't heard enough specifics...ie., did he hit her or anything also?  How violent was the assault etc?   I read one of the bikers couldn't stop crying after what he had seen so it must have been bad.   He definitely wasn't making sweet sweet love to the girl.     I think 3 months is light considering it sends a bad message, but do I think he deserves 15 years?  No..unless there are parts to the story I haven't heard.     Now your regular run of the mill rapist, yes, throw the book at them...but this situation is different.

I got whiskey dick at 20 once Ted.

Girl started crying and said "WHATS WRONG WITH MEEEEE.... AM I UGLYYYYY.."

Bad night

When I was 15 and still a virgin I had a double date at a friends house and we did some Coke and had some beers and my friend and the one girl went into the room and this girl who was hot as hell and a known slut just stripped her cloth and I'm like wtf? I'm not ready for this....so I tried to go down on her and she says 'that's not neccasarry' so I told her I couldn't get it up.......I was so nervous I guess......any way her friend and my friend come out the room and this 16yr old girl pulls me close and says 'Fake it' so I fake fvced her....

Maybe Plommer is right.....chicks are twisted....

Edit- she told me later that was the 3rd time that had happened to her....

Banged a chick once who didn't remember banging, she said no we didn't, i said yes we did. 

Anyway, probably shouldn't have said shit, because who knows if she went nuts and decided to say I raped her. 

Fact is she was rubbing my cock for like 15min before I penetrated her little pussy and she claims she doesnt remember anything. 

Man she was tight. 

I can't be the only one that got hard after reading this.

Spankerson, great story, pal.

agree

rapist also expressed basically zero remorse

blamed the drinking culture and everyone he could

didn't take any responsibility

This was the exact thing the victim did.

She put herself at risk and something bad happened to her. She is partially responsible for what happened.

Responsible no.

An idiot.  Yes. 

Her actions led to the opportunity to be assaulted.

She bears some responsibility.

If she did not drink then none of this happens.

Here we go again, women are never held accountable. Is it because they are so fucking stupid that we keep saying it's not their fault?

If you pull out $500 at an atm  in a gas station on 8mile rd in Detroit in front of 2 thugs and get robbed you should have known better.

Same with the bitch, she was stupid and partially responsible for putting herself in a dangerous situation.

They were both drunk but the guy is always at fault - why don't men defend him saying he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing?

Her actions led to the opportunity to be assaulted.

She bears some responsibility.

If she did not drink then none of this happens.

Here we go again, women are never held accountable. Is it because they are so fucking stupid that we keep saying it's not their fault?

You are fucked up in the head.  Just an observation.  Not a judgement. 

We are all fucked up in the head, to a certain extent I guess. 

You are fucked up in the head.  Just an observation.  Not a judgement. 

We are all fucked up in the head, to a certain extent I guess. 

Sorry pal, your incessant ad hominem attacks are no longer effective.

I expect an educated guy like yourself to retort with something more intelligent.

Don't you have a university degree?

You should be able to put together a better argument.