Any opinion on the Stanford rape case?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are fucked up in the head.  I'm not sure how to say in more eloquently.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not an argument, just like your most of your posts.

I think you are a qualified and trained teacher and not a psychiatrist.

You resort to name calling/insulting because you have nothing else. :bulb

Have you noticed I can express myself to you without having to stoop to name calling?

Why can't you do the same?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not an argument, just like your most of your posts.

I think you are a qualified and trained teacher and not a psychiatrist.

You resort to name calling/insulting because you have nothing else. :bulb

Have you noticed I can express myself to you without having to stoop to name calling?

Why can't you do the same?

I am not name calling.  Nor am I trying to insult you.

I think you have some serious fucking issues.  And your opinions expressed in this thread only added to the evidence.

My opinion is you are fucked in the head.  Not an insult.  Not calling you names.  Simply an opinion.  

I am not name calling.  Nor am I trying to insult you.

I think you have some serious fucking issues.  And your opinions expressed in this thread only added to the evidence.

My opinion is you are fucked in the head.  Not an insult.  Not calling you names.  Simply an opinion.  

Trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. As soon as you realize you can't win an argument you make it personal.

I don't do this. AND, just because I may disagree I never feel the need to attack the poster as you continually do.

I would say "I respectfully disagree" instead of "you are fucked in the head". But thats just me. I tend to give respect to men when speaking to them and expect it back.

If you have an argument then present it.  If you can't see that you never argue the point but almost always attack the poster then you should look in the mirror before calling someone else fucked in the head.

I think you may have been around kids in the schoolyard too long and now argue as they do.

Trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. As soon as you realize you can't win an argument you make it personal.

I don't think you understand.  I'm not trying to have a debate with you.  I'm not trying to insult you.  I'm not trying to call you names.

I think you have some serious fucking issues.  It's my opinion.  If that offends you?  I'm sorry.  

I don't think you are going to lose sleep over my opinion tonight.  So we move on...

Guest boatboatboat

Ok Dibs

Tell plommer you think the majority of his ideas are the kind of ideas someone who was fucked in the head would have

I think it gets the point across but doesn't directly insult Plommer as a person.

If you have an argument then present it.  If you can't see that you never argue the point but almost always attack the poster then you should look in the mirror before calling someone else fucked in the head.

Your thinking here is twisted.  

If a poster posted that they killed a woman because she was a bitch and cheated on him, do you think that person is "fucked in the head"?

I do.  And I would say as such.  There is nothing to debate.  Its an opinion. 

I don't think you understand.  I'm not trying to have a debate with you.  I'm not trying to insult you.  I'm not trying to call you names.

I think you have some serious fucking issues.  It's my opinion.  If that offends you?  I'm sorry.  

I don't think you are going to lose sleep over my opinion tonight.  So we move on...

Oh I understand. You just made my point for me by saying you aren't trying to have a debate.

I'm not offended, just annoyed by your lack of respect. We can agree to disagree but YOU always manage take a little dig by a personal insult and then backpedalling and saying you don't mean to offend.

If you don't think saying "I think you are fucked in the head" when trying to have a discussion isn't insulting then you are the one with the problem.

In the end I am partially responsible because I took the bait and engaged you when I should have just ignored your stupid remark. :bulb

(I see what I did there) :cigar

"I think the commenter hit the nail on the head. Why is it that women can't think if drunk but men can? Why is it always about men controlling themselves and being responsible for any sex act while women are treated as children?"

https://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2013/11/28/exactly-a-drunk-woman-cant-make-correct-decisions-but-apparently-drunk-men-turn-into-einstein-when-they-get-drunk/

"You have probably noticed that there has been a steady drive in Western society to absolve women of their sexual actions after drinking. If a woman drinks, goes into a man’s bedroom, and willingly has sex with him, there is still a possibility—the argument goes—that a rape occurred. The reason is that the alcohol limited her ability to give consent in kissing a man, walking into a room with him, and opening her legs in a casual sex act which did not result in bodily injury. I’m not going to argue whether this can be rape or not, but there is an inconsistency that frustrates me.

If a woman has two cocktails, gets into her car, and accidentally kills a pedestrian, she will face a charge of vehicular manslaughter. She will go to jail.

If a woman has two cocktails, grabs a knife, and stabs a homeless man to death, she will face a murder charge. It doesn’t matter if she had one drink or ten.

If a woman has two cocktails, enters a Chuck E Cheese, and molests a young child, she will go to jail. The judge will not let her walk because she was under the influence.

Do you see the inconsistency I speak of? Under the law, a woman is held responsible for her behavior regardless of how much alcohol she consumed except for when she has a sexual encounter with a man, in which case she is absolved of absolutely all accountability."

http://www.rooshv.com/women-should-not-be-held-responsible-for-their-actions-after-drinking

We can agree to disagree but YOU always manage take a little dig by a personal insult and then backpedalling and saying you don't mean to offend.

Really?  I honestly have never noticed this.  I honestly never try to name call or insult.  Unless in jest.  

Ive tried not to get into many debates lately.  I'm really not in the "fighting" mood anymore.

So this accusation, has me a little perplexed.