Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US-born fucks can not be deported, you dumb ass.

Correct, but you can detain him. Easy there progressive and stay in your lane. We have many foreign born radicals here in USA, but their allow to roam free. Terrorist camps in almost every State. You don't have a fucking clue to what's going on our you're own yard. Go suck on a pickle!

You going to tell Americans that don't have a right to prepare? Civil unrest and Martial Law are a serious concern. It's coming sooner than you want to believe. Our Economy is in shambles believe it or not. What are you going to do when your out of ammo-surrender?

heh....I believe YOU believe CU and ML are serious concern.

Accordingly, I suggest you arm yourself to the teeth.

Those of us with no such fears will be just fine. I realize Boat is a happy gun owner, but I myself have never owned a firearm and very honestly cannot forsee any reason I would ever choose to obtain one

Hillary Clinton :"today is not a day for politics"

4 mins latter

"I have a plan if elected to keep us safe"

I am a strong fan of Mrs Clinton in general, but ruefully dismiss claims by her or any other person running for office that "they" will keep "me" safe.

Thnks Hillary, I got it handled

I'm moving to Mexico, not sure who scares me more in the USA.

No need to relocate. Just pay less attention to the once or twice a month nut job and focus your attention on any one or more of the approx 310 Million peaceful Americans. Plenty of good stories every day

Correct, but you can detain him. Easy there progressive and stay in your lane. We have many foreign born radicals here in USA, but their allow to roam free. Terrorist camps in almost every State. You don't have a fucking clue to what's going on our you're own yard. Go suck on a pickle!

Terrorist camp in every state? Why don't you bust one? Take teddykgb with you as he knows how to identify the muslims. Tell us again how you fornicated with a guy in a coffee shop toilet.

Absolutley nothing but I like the idea. He even somehow managed to tie in wage stagnation to immigration

Sling enough mud against the wall and a fair bit sticks.

Trump's problem is that in the year 2016 it is too easy for the public at large to quantify that 75% (literally) of his statements are outright falsehoods. And while many of his approx 20million core supporters don't care, that incredibly poor honesty average dooms him when seeking 65million votes in November

Not sure why we're not all on the same page here. Do we all agree we need to defeat Muslim terrorist or just let them defeat us. How would anyone feel if a family member was shot in the head from these savages?

I'm looking for real solutions.  You think it's possible to 'deport'  American citizens.

He hated gays

He shot them

The week prior to shootings he plegded alligance to a Syrian group that fights isis.

.day of shoiting he supported isis

He eas mentally ill

Ayuh.....not sure about your house but in my house the story is already Old News.

1) Did they catch the guy? -- YES, he is dead

2) Are police & FBI thoroughly digging into his scene -- YES

3) Are the injured receiving needed help & assistance -- YES

End of story. No interest in discussing new gun laws, immigration laws etc

The only person or force responsible for the killing is one man and he has been summarily executed

Game Over