• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

No countries have the type of Blacks that we have here....that's just a fact

correct

240 years of having the family structure obliterated has taken its tool

Guest boatboatboat

So why don't you get them all deported too.

well at least with them you could tell by looking and wouldn't have to ask and hope you are told the truth

be a good practice run for phase two when we go after the Muslims

Guest boatboatboat

ted what are your thoughts of taking our most violent criminals and if they agree so, to have them placed in countries with visible ISIS targets and provisions including assault rifles.

Rito and Boat.....you've both asked me for serious answers to your questions and I did the best I could....now can I ask you two a serious question and hope that I gat a serious reply (I know I will with Rito but a fart joke from Boat is expected)

If....and it's a big if (to u not me) these terriost attacks become more frequent, let's say every two months over the next two years...all in the name of radical Islam ....

What do we do?

Guest boatboatboat

What do we do?

Do our best to stop them. But I do not in any fashion support deporting US citizens based upon their religion.

Im not convinced at this moment Orlando had much of anything to do with the shooter being Muslim.

Orlando was horrific. But I think we are allowing a group who may not have had a damn thing to do with it to alter our life style, and after all that is their end goal. I for one am not biting...........

Guest boatboatboat

and week prior to that pledged allegiance to a Syrian group that fights ISIS

he is using his pledges to try and instill fear, and its working to some degree

Rito and Boat.....you've both asked me for serious answers to your questions and I did the best I could....now can I ask you two a serious question and hope that I gat a serious reply (I know I will with Rito but a fart joke from Boat is expected)

If....and it's a big if (to u not me) these terriost attacks become more frequent, let's say every two months over the next two years...all in the name of radical Islam ....

What do we do?

I don't know.  The gun lobby's response when it's a white guy shooting up an elementary school is oh well have to live with that to be a free society.

If you are talking about terrorist plots originating abroad and coming to the USA like 911 then there's tons they can do to try to prevent that.  But, if you are talking about one american born citizen who's lived here his entire life and carries out a plot entirely on his own, I'm not sure what you can do.  These things are becoming more frequent, by white guys and muslims.  But, if no one is interested in restricting gun sales then you just have to live with it I guess.

he is using his pledges to try and instill fear, and its working to some degree

i wouldn't even give him that much credit.  he's just a nutjob.  they guy was hanging out at the gay club all the time trying to make friends/get dates.  was probably gay and then got rejected and confused and went nutzo.

Guest boatboatboat

i wouldn't even give him that much credit.  he's just a nutjob.  they guy was hanging out at the gay club all the time trying to make friends/get dates.  was probably gay and then got rejected and confused and went nutzo.

BINGO!!!

Mateen was ‘searching,’ ‘curious,’ says transgender woman who met him at gay club

df78f348adb128d949fe363c0d313f7f