Daily healthy eating menu?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much like everything both healthy and not .....would love to have a meal plan that covers a full year

Check out the Paleo diet. My lady just did this for some kickboxing challenge she took at the gym. Low carbs. High protein. So lots of meat and fish. And you can print out a weekly menu.

Intermintent fasting and calorie restriction is all the rage now.....2 days off of eating and the other five no limits as long as one sticks to sensible stuff

Screw not eating for 2 days...  The easier way to do it is no eating for 16 hours at a time.  Not that hard to do...just have to skip breakfast everyday.  Sucks at first but you get used to it.

Intermintent fasting and calorie restriction is all the rage now.....2 days off of eating and the other five no limits as long as one sticks to sensible stuff

This is where I start freaking out and the reason I just want a 365 day meal plan spelled out for me....everyone is a nutritionist and that's cool and the reason I'm asking you guys but with the Topic Only question at hand Where can I find a year long healty meal plan if at all...

Just eat real food. No processed crap. No fast food. No soda.

I thought about the processed thing I seen u talk about before but I'm not sure I can tell the difference.....I had a chili cheese onion and peppers jumbo hot dog from 7/11 for lunch and I know it's not good for me but I honestly don't know if it's bad...

I thought about the processed thing I seen u talk about before but I'm not sure I can tell the difference.....I had a chili cheese onion and peppers jumbo hot dog from 7/11 for lunch and I know it's not good for me but I honestly don't know if it's bad...

Chances are if you buy it at 7-Eleven, it's probably not good for you.

You ate that and say that you don't know if it is BAD?  JFC you dope, you pulling my leg right? :laugh

You ate that and say that you don't know if it is BAD? JFC you dope, you pulling my leg right? :laugh

Hot dog by itself is ok right?

So the bread and cheese is not...

Onions green peppers I'm sure are fine...

Chili? Not sure about

So all together I don't see it as a Bad meal if it's all I ate for lunch .....no chips no soda

Not healthy but not bad would be my guess...

This is where I start freaking out and the reason I just want a 365 day meal plan spelled out for me....everyone is a nutritionist and that's cool and the reason I'm asking you guys but with the Topic Only question at hand Where can I find a year long healty meal plan if at all...

Sorry Teddy....I find that not eating is part of a healthy meal plan for 365 days a year...

I dont fast the two days in a row.....I do this because if I want a chesse burger or some Thai food then I dont fell bad about it....

GL