Daily healthy eating menu?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Teddy....I find that not eating is part of a healthy meal plan for 365 days a year...

I dont fast the two days in a row.....I do this because if I want a chesse burger or some Thai food then I dont fell bad about it....

GL

I'm going to look into this.....eat what I want forc5 days in reason of course and then 2 days off....I think I could do that.....I'm curious on which two days you choose not to eat

I'll pm you a meal plan. You have to be dedicated and no alcohol though

I appreciate the offer Yanks but skipping the alcohol is not possible....

I swear I only ate that hot dog today but i also had a 6-pack of beer and 3 banana shots and it's 2:30 pm.....I will without a doubt double that before bed...

I just want a meal plan and don't want to talk about my drinking

I'm going to look into this.....eat what I want forc5 days in reason of course and then 2 days off....I think I could do that.....I'm curious on which two days you choose not to eat

Tuesdays and Fridays.....

I get a different kind of energy when I do not eat....I have tea and coffee for that caffine jolt so I do import some calories....

The biggest boom to my waistline was those Friday night feasts.....eat so much as a reward...steaks and stuff that you dont even have the energy to screw the old lady at the end of the night.....

Tuesdays and Fridays.....

I get a different kind of energy when I do not eat....I have tea and coffee for that caffine jolt so I do import some calories....

The biggest boom to my waistline was those Friday night feasts.....eat so much as a reward...steaks and stuff that you dont even have the energy to screw the old lady at the end of the night.....

Shit, I thought it was two days in a row... I can easily skip a day of eating by spreading the two days out....

At least make your Own food. Nothing pricessed. Very few complex carbs. No white bread or anything with flour. If you're gonna drink then no sugar at all. You will get to much sugar from alcohol as it is.,

so that leaves very little from the standard american diet to eat

Shit, I thought it was two days in a row... I can easily skip a day of eating by spreading the two days out....

Not two in a row...you cant go nuclear for the other five days but if I want some ribs and sauce then I will have it....

I might not have cheese sticks but a slice now and then is fine.....

gl

At least make your Own food. Nothing processed. Very few complex carbs. No flour or dairy products. abstinence from alcohol or if have to drink reduce you're sugar intake elsewhere.

Fixed

No. Don't eat stuff with sugar. Use stevia to sweeten stuff like plain Greek yogurt

Why? I eat 5/6 meals a day. Never a problem. Just no sweets. If I want bread I go with Ezekiel or whole wheat. No deli meats cuz they are all loaded with sodium.

love the bible bread...use to do sprouting but then tried sprouting lentils and shat fire for a week..

How important is this sugar thing? I figure I put 3 table spoons in my coffee in the morning.....I can go creamer only if the 3 scoops is a factir

I used to gargle with the juice from canned fruit...didnt hurt my teeth but my foot is gone...LOL im kidding

sugar blah

How important is this sugar thing? I figure I put 3 table spoons in my coffee in the morning.....I can go creamer only if the 3 scoops is a factir

Here's what happens: Every time you eat sugar, your blood-glucose level rises quickly. In turn, this stimulates the release of insulin, a powerful hormone that signals your body to store fat. There's also a dose response: The more sugar you down at any one time—resulting in a greater rise in blood glucose and, consequently, in insulin—the longer you stay in fat-storage mode.